RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Look at his state tho.

The fact that Dems have a senator from WV during these times is impressive.

Eh, he always folds on votes that Dems could potentially block legislation on, always. I get the make up of his state but he's undependable for Dems.

Edit: I would say WV is a purple state that leans red.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
You sure you're not thinking of another state?
No I know exactly what I'm talking about because I understand domestic policy Nap.

I also know that Senator Robert Byrd from West Virginia is one of the most influential congressmen in this nation's history.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
No I know exactly what I'm talking about because I understand domestic policy Nap.

I also know that Senator Robert Byrd from West Virginia is one of the most influential congressmen in this nation's history.
Not Nap. Got me confused. Not sure where he stays but I live down south. Keep the forum ho shyt for somebody else.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The (possibly only) thing Trump has said that's undoubtedly true is that he could shoot somebody and his supporters still wouldn't abandon him. He's probably about bottomed out...as far as his supporters are concerned it's a full on culture war and the line in the sand has been drawn.

That's why I'm concerned about midterms. High turnout is the only way the Dems can win big, that 40% is never going to be swayed. I'm worried they'll waste time (and money) trying to convince Trump supporters to change their minds. It's a waste of both and they'd be better much served trying to mobilize their base (ie. minorities, young voters, urban voters) to turn out. Hopefully they learned from Alabama.

:heh:oh, great

I've heard dude is religious but :scust:

Last thing we need is more people in power who think the world ending is a good thing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State