RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
For real question, is there a better sourced, More comprehensive thread on the whole internet than this one right here on thecoli.com? Honestly, anybody that wants to know everything about what has gone on needs to take about a week off, and go through every page of this thread, they will be better for it for sure. Friends, family, acquaintances come to me, or call me, or whatever thinking they have a scoop, and I usually finish thier sentences for them and am able to explain all the strings. This thread has me charged up every fukking day, and it’s alwys open on my browser at work, at home,in the car, etc. I make these posts all the time, but THANK YOU to every single contributor and poster that comes in here to just drop opinions (like me). This thread is the “idiots guide to become engaged in politics”, well at least it was for me.
On a side note, I hope auntie (@wickedsm) is just enjoying a great vacation with her hubby or something, where she been? If you lurking, peace and blessings!

Assuming we survive, when this is all over I’m gonna read through this thread and be amazed at the amount of beyond the pale BS I had COMPLETELY forgotten. The Cohen raid was like two weeks ago and it feels like 2 months. The first manafort indictment 6 months and feels like 6 years. shyt is crazy.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Assuming we survive, when this is all over I’m gonna read through this thread and be amazed at the amount of beyond the pale BS I had COMPLETELY forgotten. The Cohen raid was like two weeks ago and it feels like 2 months. The first manafort indictment 6 months and feels like 6 years. shyt is crazy.
Yeah, if someone just took a couple of weeks (maybe longer) and whiteboarded/stringed this whole thread out, it could actually be made into a book or something. This thread is history, for real.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
latest

Also,How Ill would it be for The Docks to just come back for One More Season for ALL the Culcha:wow:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What blows my mind is that its HIGHLY likely Cohen got fukked by some anonymous leaker.

There no way they happened to find those LLC's so quickly and trace them to Cohen. Its fukking impossible!

It's generally not that difficult and you're forgetting Stormy's people had the original contract as well.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I am cautiously intrigued by this DNC lawsuit news. I may just have info fatigue, though. :francis:

It could be GOAT due to what will be required in the discovery phase, but not sure of all the implications.
Seems like a gimmick, but I'm interested to see where this goes.:kanyebp:

nah man. That's the real deal breh.

What blows my mind is that its HIGHLY likely Cohen got fukked by some anonymous leaker.

There no way they happened to find those LLC's so quickly and trace them to Cohen. Its fukking impossible!

It would take me less than 5 minutes to find the name of an LLC if I look deep enough. It's very easy. My guess is Avenatti did the research and got the info quickly and told Stormy how good of a case she really has

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's generally not that difficult and you're forgetting Stormy's people had the original contract as well.

It would take me less than 5 minutes to find the name of an LLC if I look deep enough. It's very easy. My guess is Avenatti did the research and got the info quickly and told Stormy how good of a case she really has
I think yall are forgetting the timeline of the story...

Theres no way Stormy would know the source of the money. Only Cohen and Trump's team would.

The reporting on the LLC chain suggests that either Avenatti figured it out and leaked that to the media OR someone other whistleblower connected the dots.

This is a huge inside job.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
For real question, is there a better sourced, More comprehensive thread on the whole internet than this one right here on thecoli.com? Honestly, anybody that wants to know everything about what has gone on needs to take about a week off, and go through every page of this thread, they will be better for it for sure. Friends, family, acquaintances come to me, or call me, or whatever thinking they have a scoop, and I usually finish thier sentences for them and am able to explain all the strings. This thread has me charged up every fukking day, and it’s alwys open on my browser at work, at home,in the car, etc. I make these posts all the time, but THANK YOU to every single contributor and poster that comes in here to just drop opinions (like me). This thread is the “idiots guide to become engaged in politics”, well at least it was for me.
On a side note, I hope auntie (@wickedsm) is just enjoying a great vacation with her hubby or something, where she been? If you lurking, peace and blessings!

it's a stark contrast from the 'alternative perspective' thread. i stuck my head in there and all i saw was

hzCf9w9.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think yall are forgetting the timeline of the story...

Theres no way Stormy would know the source of the money. Only Cohen and Trump's team would.

The reporting on the LLC chain suggests that either Avenatti figured it out and leaked that to the media OR someone other whistleblower connected the dots.

This is a huge inside job.

The LLC is on the original contract I'm pretty sure. After that you just need to find out the principles/agents and cross reference other LLCs if you don't find the real principles.

The source of the funds wasn't really the issue.

Avenatti/Stormy's original goal was just invalidating the nondisclosure agreement.

Last edited: