RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
0RDBDdJ.jpg

:ohhh:This would explain why certain right wing folks were talking about Michelle being a tranny.

These recessive creatures are depraved I tell you. Depraved deplorable!!!

:scust:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing to do with Russia but the John Barron shyt will never not be funny. Switches up the voice yet talks exactly the same :dead:. Piece of shyt felt so good about his con job he named his kid after it :mjlol:

Breh, this is probably the funniest display of Trump’s bullshyt ever. If you can boil down Trump to his essence, it’s this John Barron shyt.

He is a unashamed conman through and through.

It’s the equivalent of Hulk Hogan coming back as Mr. America or Dusty Rhodes coming back as The Midnight Rider after their suspensions.

@ExodusNirvana and @Bollywood Hulk Hogan

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
0RDBDdJ.jpg

:ohhh:This would explain why certain right wing folks were talking about Michelle being a tranny.
Yeah, or in reality, the “certain right wing” folks (ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS) are inherently racist pieces of shyt that hate her and Her husband because they look different than them. Not saying you, but we need to completely stop the “empathy” shyt and think we can change these pieces of shyt. These people that have “trump regret” can and never should be trusted again, use them for the vote to get in any candidate that will help roll back this fukkfaces work, and then toss them in the fukking bushes. I for real have a couple of aunts and cousins that I was close to growing up, and now I refuse to even acknowledge my aunts and I told my cousin, same age as me, we were like brothers, I told him that it was on site next time I see him, and ain’t no hugging it out afterwards. I think about my wife, my daughter, my parents, and brother and sister and put them over everyone. Anybody that voted for this fukkface made the desicion that there white cristian identity and power over all other races, even though it was never threatened, was more important than anything, so take your “economic anxiety” or whatever coded phrases that that these redneck fakkits use, and facefukk yourself with it.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

It doesn’t matter, that Dino fukking c*nt Hiedkampt already said she is giving her vote to him. If we don’t get these red state, conservative “moderate” Dems ALL THE WHOLE fukkING WAY out of here. Who is primary in that fukking bytch?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The DNC lawsuit is an FU to Trump and his cronies. Now, they can get Giuliani under oath, Trump, Roger, Gates, Manafort, FLynn, Pap, RR, Comey, McCabe, Dana Boente. Trump cannot fire Mueller now and think this is gonna go away. :wow:

They spelled RICO on these neggas. That's a wrap now. I am sure the FBI and CIA were consulted and they gave the green light. This big. This is soul crushing. Uncle Schumer and Schiff going for jugulars and tracheas. No prisoners.

:Hitdamn:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
The DNC lawsuit is an FU to Trump and his cronies. Now, they can get Giuliani under oath, Trump, Roger, Gates, Manafort, FLynn, Pap, RR, Comey, McCabe, Dana Boente. Trump cannot fire Mueller now and think this is gonna go away. :wow:

They spelled RICO on these neggas. That's a wrap now. I am sure the FBI and CIA were consulted and they gave the green light. This big. This is soul crushing. Uncle Schumer and Schiff going for jugulars and tracheas. No prisoners.
:wow: Trump is gonna be on that Alonzo shyt

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Breh, this is probably the funniest display of Trump’s bullshyt ever. If you can boil down Trump to his essence, it’s this John Barron shyt.

He is a unashamed conman through and through.

It’s the equivalent of Hulk Hogan coming back as Mr. America or Dusty Rhodes coming back as The Midnight Rider after their suspensions.

@ExodusNirvana and @Bollywood Hulk Hogan
Trump is Brutus Beefcake...

Thinks real highly of himself but no one other than Hogan liked him...

Kept trying to reinvent himself, must of had like 15 gimmicks and every single one of them flopped just like Trumps business ventures...:heh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
For real question, is there a better sourced, More comprehensive thread on the whole internet than this one right here on thecoli.com? Honestly, anybody that wants to know everything about what has gone on needs to take about a week off, and go through every page of this thread, they will be better for it for sure. Friends, family, acquaintances come to me, or call me, or whatever thinking they have a scoop, and I usually finish thier sentences for them and am able to explain all the strings. This thread has me charged up every fukking day, and it’s alwys open on my browser at work, at home,in the car, etc. I make these posts all the time, but THANK YOU to every single contributor and poster that comes in here to just drop opinions (like me). This thread is the “idiots guide to become engaged in politics”, well at least it was for me.
On a side note, I hope auntie (@wickedsm) is just enjoying a great vacation with her hubby or something, where she been? If you lurking, peace and blessings!

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Maybe, i think Kim playing him though

This is a work...

Don't fall for it...

NK been doing this for decades.
nothing has changed.
Nothing to do with Russia but the John Barron shyt will never not be funny. Switches up the voice yet talks exactly the same :dead:. Piece of shyt felt so good about his con job he named his kid after it :mjlol:

yo, i never caught on to that aspect of it.
naming your son after an imaginary hype man that you pretend to be so you can big up yourself.
imagine what the thought process is for that as you look into your wife's eye's and tell her what you want to name your son.
imagine looking into Barron's eyes as he smears feces on the wall and knowing that he's named after a make believe nut hugger.

this needs to stop.
i need to get off of this ride but the the carny running the machine is smoking meth behind the tent.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Trump is such a low rent sleazebag....Running glorified wet t shirt contests with the aura of some kind of major importance....'the whole world will be watching"

No, they won't, and didn't. And I don't want to meet the kind of people who watch Miss America pageants, much less attend them.

As far as Moscow, at the very minimum he was cavorting with prostitutes, his behavior about the entire incident reads consciousness of guilt.