RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm not a legal breh so I'm probably just sounding like a usual internet idiot.

But I assume like you said the discovery phase is what will probably make this substantial and also I imagine say if some moves are made to fire Mueller, this maybe works as a stopgap from shutting this shyt down. :yeshrug:

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and company tried to pull the "national security" card or some shyt though during this process.

He's already at odds with Bolton and Haley due to Russia. It's over breh :wow:

Trump is cornered now. Trump is like Ralo right now. He was talking shyt and now he's getting that pushback. Only difference is Trump ain't canned yet

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm not a legal breh so I'm probably just sounding like a usual internet idiot.

But I assume like you said the discovery phase is what will probably make this substantial and also I imagine say if some moves are made to fire Mueller, this maybe works as a stopgap from shutting this shyt down. :yeshrug:

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and company tried to pull the "national security" card or some shyt though during this process.

It seems like another protective layer to ensure Trump won't slip away.
The DNC did indeed do the same to Nixon over Watergate, and that was successful. :tinfoilbrown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Man if Dems controlled Congress for all of Obama's 8 years we would be sitting lovely right now during this Trump saga. :mjcry:
Voter apathy is very real. If you give people candidates to for — instead of against you will have a higher turnout. Give the voters something to vote for.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Voter apathy is very real. If you give people candidates to for — instead of against you will have a higher turnout. Give the voters something to vote for.
Losing 2010 was possibly the worst loss for Democrats I can think of. It was a redistricting year and pretty much stymied Obama for the next six years. But the redistricting part of it is the worst. Going forward, if its not a presidential year and the year ends in 0, Democrats need to scare the shyt out of their voters to the polls along with making sure they got good candidates in those years.