RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Holy shyt the DNC pulled up like 10 Tahoes deep and they got pitbulls and the whole block smell like reefer :ohhh:
safaree-meek-mill.gif

@3Rivers @Orbital-Fetus we need that Trump-Comey remix!!!!

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Guys, this is very bad for the GOP. This will bring all the players to the table. All of them. Mueller had done more than enough and we know Schiff is licking his chops at dem fools. They need to bring back the gawd Franken to complete the cypher
I keep having to reminding people...Schiff prosecuted the first FBI agent to spy for Russia in the early 90s.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I am cautiously intrigued by this DNC lawsuit news. I may just have info fatigue, though. :francis:

It could be GOAT due to what will be required in the discovery phase, but not sure of all the implications.
Seems like a gimmick, but I'm interested to see where this goes.:kanyebp:
I'm not a legal breh so I'm probably just sounding like a usual internet idiot.

But I assume like you said the discovery phase is what will probably make this substantial and also I imagine say if some moves are made to fire Mueller, this maybe works as a stopgap from shutting this shyt down. :yeshrug:

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and company tried to pull the "national security" card or some shyt though during this process.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Just checked my calendar Friday is upon us. :mjgrin:
About time the Dems get a backbone you have to take the gloves off and get dirty with these rethugs out here.

Very checkmate and strategic. The Comey memos were the last hoorah card the Rethugs could pull and they just overshadowed it by this news. Rethugs gonna have to go back on full defense.

Let me repeat :

THIS IS BIG NEWS!!! Trump might go broke having to hire more lawyers. He has about 5 lawsuits against him and about 4 investigations.

Cohen definitely gonna fold. His team will realize even if he bites the bullet, it doesn't help him, his family, or Trump.

Take 30-50 years in federal prison and never see your family again, or turn on Trump to get a deal and possibly 1 mil in your account with new identities? :dead:

It also works against Trump that he sent a lawyer out there to say Cohen should not be trusted and he could flip. :sas1:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a legal breh so I'm probably just sounding like a usual internet idiot.

But I assume like you said the discovery phase is what will probably make this substantial and also I imagine say if some moves are made to fire Mueller, this maybe works as a stopgap from shutting this shyt down. :yeshrug:

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and company tried to pull the "national security" card or some shyt though during this process.

They could. But that wouldn't stop a judge from hearing it in a closed session.

Fukked either way.:mjgrin: