RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

full

latest

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Everything they do is transparent...

This was a clear hail mary attempt in hopes to find something inconsistent in the memos and Comeys book/public statements to question his credibility...Instead they got the exact opposite of that...Comey story was validated as consistent and also futher validated what Comey "leaked" to the press wasn't redacted and not considered classified info killing off that rethug talking point...

On one hand I'm tired of seeing this obstructionist captain save a orange hoe Nunes juelzing and spinning but I do get joy out of seeing him constanly take an L...Everything he does backfires on him laughably...

:nuneshead:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That prison rape comment and Stormy Daniels attorney tells us that people who know Cohen knows he will fold under the pressure and cooperate. He not built ( and doesnt have the resources) like Manafort .
Cohen is more street than Manafort and most likely has more legitimate income sources than Manafort. The problem is Cohen's charges could implicate or have more of a direct connection to Trump than Manafort's charges.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Trump position is low key very weak among the Senate. I'm willing to bet there are close to 15 Republicans that right now would vote for impeachment but can't say so publicly.

Impeachment starts with the House and he's a God to enough Republicans that impeachment won't happen unless there's a Dem majority.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The desperation for a legitimate "GOTCHA!" moment. :francis: Comey didn't throw anyone under the bus. He repeated what the IG said and also said McCabe was authorized to speak to reporters but didn't consult him for the WSJ article. Remember, this is the president of the United States launching a disinformation war by taking advantage of the poorly educated he so dearly loves.