RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

giphy.gif

My god :pjlol:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
The stupid thing about attempting to jail reporters to give up sources is that it really actually emboldens them. Similar to the dudes who outed Barry bonds , they were legit ready to do 18 months before giving up anytbing but the guy who leaked their shyt ended up confessing, trump doesn’t understand, Fox News is not real news but other investigative journalists literally have held lives in their hands with their sources. Trump literally wanted to turn this country into a dictatorship just to cover himself.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

If Donald Trump Targets Journalists, Thank Obama https://nyti.ms/2hzFF4O

More significantly, the Obama administration won a ruling from the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals in my case that determined that there was no such thing as a “reporter’s privilege” — the right of journalists not to testify about their confidential sources in criminal cases. The Fourth Circuit covers Virginia and Maryland, home to the C.I.A., the Pentagon and the National Security Agency, and thus has jurisdiction over most leak cases involving classified information. That court ruling could result, for example, in a reporter’s being quickly jailed for refusing to comply with a subpoena from the Trump administration’s Justice Department to reveal the C.I.A. sources used for articles on the agency’s investigation into Russian hacking during the 2016 presidential election. .
Not saying Trump wouldn't be worse but this is a natural progression starting with Bush and ramping up under Obama and probably going to get worse with Trump. The ground work for jailing journalist was pursued by and approved by the courts under Obama.

And now Trump has this power. This is why it's important to question certain shyt regardless of the political party involved because your guy won't always have the reins.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
All you have to do to unredact shyt is change the font?? That seems a little bit too simple

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If Donald Trump Targets Journalists, Thank Obama https://nyti.ms/2hzFF4O

Not saying Trump wouldn't be worse but this is a natural progression starting with Bush and ramping up under Obama and probably going to get worse with Trump. The ground work for jailing journalist was pursued by and approved by the courts under Obama.

And now Trump has this power. This is why it's important to question certain shyt regardless of the political party involved because your guy won't always have the reins.

WTF. NO WAY THAT RULING STANDS. :mindblown: