RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Comey is a clown. And his book tour has been nothing but juelzing. He was being a partisan hack. Hiding the trump campaign investigation. And reopening the Hillary Clinton investigation just days before the election. And he only raised all these issues with Trump after he was fired. Why did he not stand up to trump when asked for loyalty? When he pressured him into saying he wasnt under investigation? Why did he no report the Flynn comments? And the way he threw McCabe under the bus. I don’t know how anyone can respect that man.

And trump is right about one thing. Comey loves the spotlight. Holding press conferences the AG was supposed to be holding? :francis:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Comey is a typical middle aged, white male, blue blood Republican - who I'm absolutely sure personally despised Hillary for a variety of reasons, both openly acknowledged (emails etc) and hidden (sexism), hypocritical (talking about how politics is icky, but not admitting that he would've never reached the levels to which he rose without being politically calculating) and commonly accepted (political wavering). To a lot of these guys, had Trump not been cavorting with the Russians, they would have little problem with him as president. They would've chalked everything else up to "well this is our political system and we have to respect the election."

My guess is that he (and the FBI at large) believed Hillary would win, and a lot of the shyt that was done during the election was their way of letting her know not to fuk with them.

His issues with Trump go far beyond the Russia investigation, and he says he was done with the Republican party after the 2015/2016 election cycle, that said, I agree he was a life long Republican a "law & order" one. His wife and kids are ardent Hillary supporters.

For a guy like Comey, it is the lies and unethical conduct and lack of any redeeming qualities or values, people in general should have.

I really think the explanation he lays out in the book is the truth.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Comey is a clown. And his book tour has been nothing but juelzing. He was being a partisan hack. Hiding the trump campaign investigation. And reopening the Hillary Clinton investigation just days before the election. And he only raised all these issues with Trump after he was fired. Why did he not stand up to trump when asked for loyalty? When he pressured him into saying he wasnt under investigation? Why did he no report the Flynn comments? And the way he threw McCabe under the bus. I don’t know how anyone can respect that man.

And trump is right about one thing. Comey loves the spotlight. Holding press conferences the AG was supposed to be holding? :francis:
There was no good way for him to nail this roll-out.

He was gonna get it from both sides.

But hey, if its 2018 and his boot is on Trump's neck, so be it.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

this is so stupid.
trump is hiring giuliani for the same reason that he hired cohen.
they see what is happening to cohen so why would they put giuliani in a position that is untenable?

he can't claim client / lawyer privilege for anything that has taken place previously unless trump and giuliani
are going to claim that giuliani has been a lawyer of his in the past without anyone knowing.

this is some banana republic shyt.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Unprecedented.
full

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
this is so stupid.
trump is hiring giuliani for the same reason that he hired cohen.
they see what is happening to cohen so why would they put giuliani in a position that is untenable?

he can't claim client / lawyer privilege for anything that has taken place previously unless trump and giuliani
are going to claim that giuliani has been a lawyer of his in the past without anyone knowing.

this is some banana republic shyt.
Trump is an idiot :pachaha:

Remember Fire and Fury?