RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does it even matter if he cooperates at this point?
the feds probably have 99% of what they want and 300% of what they need from him.
that extra 1% he can offer by cooperating would be like a rape victim saying "thank you" to the rapist.

the feds are living in his anus rent free and fukking the whole place up with no regard for the security deposit.

Ass much time as they spend in his ass, :russ: nothing like flipping him and having him on the stand testifying against Trump.

Your right hand man spilling all the dirty details in a courtroom finishes Trump politically and professionally.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
All your other points are valid but that one. That is a bullshyt talking point. All politicians earned good money from speeches to Wall Street. It’s a part of the curcuit. Bernie made money from speeches. He made considerably less at the time simply because he didn’t have Hillary’s star power.

Was Bernie beholden to the people he made those speeches to? That’s one of those examples where Hillary’s opponents bend the truth to hold her to a standard none of them stood by. We need to stop using that.
I only disagree with the bold, the overall premise of this post is correct, every politician gives paid speeches...

The issue I have with the bold is it primarily applies to before the events of the 2008 market crash...After 2008 Wall Street became radioactive to politicians and most stayed away till their political careers were over...Obama for example only did it AFTER he was out of office...

I don't Even care that she gave the speeches its how she repeatedly ducked and deflected questions about them on the campaign when asked to elaborate that bothered me...If the speeches were benign why duck and deflect? Bernie repeatedly grilled her at the debates on this...Even if she said nothing damning in those speeches, her actions on the campaign aided the perception that she did...If you did nothing wrong, act like it...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Probably can't afford the legal fees anymore, and now that his shyt has been seized, it probably shows there is no libel, because it's not libel if it's true.
It's definitely the latter thats the problem for him breh...Whatever docs the feds seized Cohen basically just acknowledged can torpedo his libel suits against Buzzfeed...

He knows he has no legal leg to stand on if the feds use that evidence against him thus he'd rather shift his legal defense resources to the bigger legal problems he is currently facing...

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just wanted to drop this quote on Cohen. Sounds like something straight out of a gangster movie:

But their concerns go beyond Cohen’s voluminous files. Increasingly, Trump’s outside advisers are worried about the risk posed by Cohen himself.

“I think for two years or four years or five years, Michael Cohen would be a stand-up guy. I think he’d tell them go piss up a rope. But depending on dollars involved, which can be a big driver, or if they look at him and say it’s not two to four years, it’s 18 to 22, then how loyal is he?” said one defense lawyer who represents a senior Trump aide in Mueller’s Russia investigation.

“Is he two years loyal? Is he 10 years loyal? Is he 15 years loyal?” the attorney added. “That’s the currency. It’s not measured in inches. It’s measured in years.”
Trump allies worry Cohen will flip
:smugdraper:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LOL @ Buzzfeed becoming a legitimate news outlet as a result of that piece of shyt Trump :russ:
Dude do your research. Buzzfeed single handedly got cases reopened on he suspicious deaths of Russians in the UK and USA and got nominated for a Pulitzer for it. And they dropped the dossier.

They’re official. They use the goofy shyt to fund their legitimate news research

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude do your research. Buzzfeed single handedly got cases reopened on he suspicious deaths of Russians in the UK and USA and got nominated for a Pulitzer for it. And they dropped the dossier.

They’re official. They use the goofy shyt to fund their legitimate news research
Just wanted to drop this quote on Cohen. Sounds like something straight out of a gangster movie:

Trump allies worry Cohen will flip
:smugdraper:
The real problem is that the guys on the business side never do the dirty work. Cohen never dumped a body. He was always there to clean up my he image and to make it look legit. Those guys always flip and turn into government chum. Cohen talks tough cause he’s affiliated. He’s not gang.

Last edited: