RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How dishonest and stupid are you? Who did Bernie pay to make speeches for and how much did they pay him? Are you really saying it’s the same as Hillary now infamously giving speeches for millions of dollars to GOLDMAN SACHS who just so happened to be totally interested in what she had to say??? And she refused to release the transcripts of those speeches. Just shut the fukk up and keep this thread about TRUMP.

I made a statement, speaking to a statement, and the first thing you bring is an ad hominem attack. That shows a lack of clarity and impartiality. If you want to have a discussion - let's. But miss me with the how stupid I am bullshyt. Also, unless you are a mod, I'll say what the fukk I have to say.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It appears so much of what Cohen/Trump/et al were doing with these settles and lawsuit threats only worked because the public didn't actually care and it wasn't worth it for people to go to court over it. Now that he's the president and this is the leading story every day these bullying tactics aren't as effective. :jbhmm:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I made a statement, speaking to a statement, and the first thing you bring is an ad hominem attack. That shows a lack of clarity and impartiality. If you want to have a discussion - let's. But miss me with the how stupid I am bullshyt. Also, unless you are a mod, I'll say what the fukk I have to say.
:picard:
Who are you talking to?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It appears so much of what Cohen/Trump/et al were doing with these settles and lawsuit threats only worked because the public didn't actually care and it wasn't worth it for people to go to court over it. Now that he's the president and this is the leading story every day these bullying tactics aren't as effective. :jbhmm:

So what happens to bullies when people hit back?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Yeah yeah noise the fukk up. I don’t want to have a discussion with someone who can’t tell the difference between a lake and a swimming pool. You’re a fukking moron

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

does it even matter if he cooperates at this point?
the feds probably have 99% of what they want and 300% of what they need from him.
that extra 1% he can offer by cooperating would be like a rape victim saying "thank you" to the rapist.

the feds are living in his anus rent free and fukking the whole place up with no regard for the security deposit.