RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...Comey didn't make her give paid speeches to Wall Street bankers creating the perception shes firmly in their pockets...

All your other points are valid but that one. That is a bullshyt talking point. All politicians earned good money from speeches to Wall Street. It’s a part of the curcuit. Bernie made money from speeches. He made considerably less at the time simply because he didn’t have Hillary’s star power.

Was Bernie beholden to the people he made those speeches to? That’s one of those examples where Hillary’s opponents bend the truth to hold her to a standard none of them stood by. We need to stop using that.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Did Comey have an impact on the election? Absolutely but its straight out of the Trump WH alternative facts handbook to claim he swayed the election or is the "reason this entire thing happened"...Flat out false and intellectually dishonest...

It's not Comey or the DOJs job to protect a candidate, Comeys job was to investigate whether she broke the law...Comey attention whored it up and stepped out of line but he didn't tell any lies to hurt her and help Trump...He told the truth based on the evidence...Hillary's use of a private email server while SOS was extremely careless and she has no one to blame but herself for that...

Bottom-line is Comey didn't force her to use that private email server...Comey wasn't the one that took Obamas voters for granted and neglected to go to Wisconsin and Michigan...Comey didn't tell her to laughably flip flop on coal in the middle of the campaign...Comey didn't make her give paid speeches to Wall Street bankers creating the perception shes firmly in their pockets...

Hillary and her campaign made all those decisions...Thats reality, Dems and her supporters need to embrace reality and stop looking for scapegoats...If anybody needs to fade away, it's Hillary...
Ok breh. You can think what you want, and I will respectfully disagree.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
All your other points are valid but that one. That is a bullshyt talking point. All politicians earned good money from speeches to Wall Street. It’s a part of the curcuit. Bernie made money from speeches. He made considerably less at the time simply because he didn’t have Hillary’s star power.

Was Bernie beholden to the people he made those speeches to? That’s one of those examples where Hillary’s opponents bend the truth to hold her to a standard none of them stood by. We need to stop using that.
But that's how everyone does her. She was held to an unfair standard then and now. Lo key a lot of people didn't want a female president and they weren't all right wing. Dudes stay throwing out shyt she did wrong. Like constantly. No politician was perfect but Hillary needed to be Goddess status. And now we have 45 screwing up everything. I don't blame Hillary. I blame folks throwing her on a pedastal and then acting like emotional hoes who didn't get a child support payment when it was time to handle business ie well she said this and she didn't do that so I'll just withhold support. The hell? How much is at stake? People gotta learn to hang petty shyt up.

Even with proof of manipulation in the election dudes still throw salt on her. I can't be the only one catching that.

Dudes just hated the idea of a female president.

Yeah you @The Fukin Prophecy and everybody who thinks like you. She woulda never satisfied you. Be honest for once.

Sorry if this is a derail mods. If it is I'll take that bullet. These dudes do to much sometimes. You protest too much.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

How dishonest and stupid are you? Who did Bernie pay to make speeches for and how much did they pay him? Are you really saying it’s the same as Hillary now infamously giving speeches for millions of dollars to GOLDMAN SACHS who just so happened to be totally interested in what she had to say??? And she refused to release the transcripts of those speeches. Just shut the fukk up and keep this thread about TRUMP.