RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This shyt was so much better last season. Now there are so many plot twists and the writers are just reaching right now. Hannity going on TV telling Trump every day to fire Mueller because secretly he knows that Mueller is coming for HIM too :mjlol:

Yeah fukking right :mjlol:
The show jumped the shark...

What next Scott Baio is really Trump secret love child he had with a maid?

The other prostitute on the piss tape is Ivanka? Actually that would be a WILD twist, a true ratings bonanza...:jbhmm:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
These news stations spend way too much time trying to rationalize Trump supporters' views. :hhh:

I know CNN loves their "we'll show both sides" shyt but at some point you're just legitimizing stupidity. And you'd think Trump supporters were a large majority of the populace considering how much they interview them compared to everybody else.

60 million people voted for him breh...I'd say that's a pretty huge portion of the voting population ( of those who actually vote).

With that being said, you're going to be able to make an amusement park with those 60 million tears when Trump has to step down.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
brady_tom_2003.jpg

MAGA :mjpls:
scUM gonna scUM :LarryscUM:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The show jumped the shark...

What next Scott Baio is really Trump secret love child he had with a maid?

The other prostitute on the piss tape is Ivanka? Actually that would be a WILD twist, a true ratings bonanza...:jbhmm:

I'm telling you, Vince Russo is booking the Fed's storylines right now.
All we need is for Trump to introduce 24-hour, anywhere, anytime defense rules for the Secretary of State title. @Bollywood Hulk Hogan :mjlol:

#TSCGang