RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Hannity just fukked Cohen so hard its unreal.

All he had to do was to say "I'm not commenting further and I will release a statement later"

How the fukk was he not prepared?!??! :mindblown:
This is why I never would have expected him. Too stupid and reckless. I'm still speechless.

Common sense not only isn't common, it's an endangered species.

Daps
I'm still amazed by the amount of people saying Comey is petty, and shouldn't make comments on Trump's hair, and tan, as if Trump isn't petty level 1000. This is like nothing we've ever seen. We have a president who constantly bashes, humilates, and degrades some of the most accomplished men in the country, yet anyone who says petty things about him is expected to be the bigger person.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm still amazed by the amount of people saying Comey is petty, and shouldn't make comments on Trump's hair, and tan, as if Trump isn't petty level 1000. This is like nothing we've ever seen. We have a president who constantly bashes, humilates, and degrades some of the most accomplished men in the country, yet anyone who says petty things about him is expected to be the bigger person.
People are still on that, "When they go low, we go high" bullshyt. :what:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I'd be damned if I let some fat slob in an untailored wrinkled suit, a combover and orange candy paint on his skin beat me in the dozens.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As a political society - and this goes from the individual observer to journalists, we have been conditioned to expect the worst (and subconsciously excuse) pettiness, ugliness, and hypocrisy from the right but to highlight/poo poo and denounce it from the left (even when manufactured outrage).

It’s why a president trump was even possible and a senator Franken was run out of town.