RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Have we posted this?

How is Jerry Jones connected to Stormy Daniels lawyer?

According to Jack dikkey of Sports Illustrated, Jones and Daniels' lawyer have a bit of a history. In 2011, Avenatti represented fans who had bought tickets to Super Bowl XLV at AT&T Stadium. Due to construction issues, their seats were unavailable for the big game.

Somehow, Avenatti forced Jones to take the stand and questioned him in open court. Needless to say the Cowboys owner was none too pleased. Here's Avenatti describing the exchange to Sports Illustrated:

“When Mr. Jones came off the stand and walked by counsel table on his way out of the courtroom, he was staring at me in a way that no one has stared at me before,” Avenatti says. “My co-counsel—a former federal prosecutor—leaned over to me and said, ‘I’ve never seen a human being look at another human being with such hatred in their eyes.’ I wear that as a badge of honor.:smugfavre:

Eventually, the jury in that case awarded Avenatti's clients nearly $76,000 in damages two days after Jones took the stand.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
:wow: i stopped watching house of cards when trump got elected real talk and i don't regret it
lol, that show has the President pushing the Sec of State down a flight of stairs in the white house....and its STILL not even close to the fukkery of Trump & co