RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, Comey isn't holding back on Trump. Not that I thought he'd have much nice to say but this interview is flat out :pacspit: Trump.

It's surreal when you step back and think about what's really happening. You have a former FBI director on TV saying, in no uncertain terms, that the President is unfit for office and that given the chance he'll testify against him in court.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Damn, Comey isn't holding back on Trump. Not that I thought he'd have much nice to say but this interview is flat out :pacspit: Trump.

It's surreal when you step back and think about what's really happening. You have a former FBI director on TV saying, in no uncertain terms, that the President is unfit for office and that given the chance he'll testify against him in court.

And we have idiots still pro trump.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he came off as a genuine guy. Any reasonable person will conclude he was not on a crusade against Trump particularly since he may have helped Trump win by announcing the reopening of the Hilary investigation a week before the election.

If anybody should be crying bloody murder, it’s the Hillary supporters.

Fox News will go crazy about his family marching in the women’s march right after the election.

:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I believe that Comey wasn't sure a special prosecutor would get assigned so he had to gauge where Rosenstein's alliances were and things were moving too fast.

Like he said, Rosenstein is a survivor. Dude is playing his part for the bigger picture.

This is fukking incredible :wow:

If you remember, like almost the next day Mueller was at the FBI HQ to fill in the special prosecutor role days before it was actually announced.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe that Comey wasn't sure a special prosecutor would get assigned so he had to gauge where Rosenstein's alliances were and things were moving too fast.

Like he said, Rosenstein is a survivor. Dude is playing his part for the bigger picture.

This is fukking incredible :wow:

If you remember, like almost the next day Mueller was at the FBI HQ to fill in the special prosecutor role days before it was actually announced.
Comey had concerns about Rosenstein, friend says

In a blog post Thursday night, Wittes said that at a March 27 lunch meeting Comey expressed concerns about Rosenstein, who served as U.S. attorney for Maryland under both the George W. Bush and Obama administration and was then awaiting confirmation as deputy attorney general.

"His reservations were palpable. 'Rod is a survivor,' he said. And you don’t get to survive that long across administrations without making compromises. 'So I have concerns,'" Wittes wrote, describing his conversation with Comey.

Rosenstein, who was confirmed April 25, has come under fire from Democrats for providing cover for Trump's firing of Comey. Trump has said he decided to fire Comey before seeking what the president and his aides have called "recommendations" from Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Comey was worried about Rod at first. Said he was a survivor.:wow::RodSurvivor:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing I hate about these CNN anchors is how often they get fake-triggered about personal comments made about Trump when off camera they definitely say the same.

CNN is bullshyt in general. Their whole schtick of “you decide” false equivalency nonsense is more corrosive than the outright propaganda of Fox News.

It’s like giving the arguments of astrophysicists and flat earthers equal credence.

CNN: Neil Degrassi Tyson says the Earth is a sphere. A You tuber, says the Earth is flat, we hear the arguments, you decide.