RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Trump voters/cult members probably don't realize how it's pretty easy to country hop and not get a stamp on your passport. Ironically enough I was in Prague on vacation in September 2016 (part of a multi-city trip) and I'm pretty sure I don't have a Czech stamp in my passport. Off Topic, but Prague a great place to visit
yeah in europe you only get a stamp when you enter and exit the schengen area. going from germany to the czech republic won't get you a stamp.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm not opposed to overthrowing leaders who use chemical or biological weapons against their own people and installing in their place a democratic republic with open elections in theory.

I am opposed to this as an American who recognizes America's woeful history with installing governments and leaders. This country can point to post-WWII Japan as its one success in that regard versus the legion of failures.

I wonder what Kim Jong Un is gonna be thinking in those meetings now that he knows Trump will blow a gasket anytime this investigation blows up.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Y’all would let Russia slap you and then say “yeah we deserved it”

fukk that.

Bounce back status. America is rolling on em. Straight up.

Think you can easily roll up on the third largest military spender brehs.

Act like Russia hasn’t prepared for decades brehs.