RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
etica06.jpg

Dont worry about a thing Mikey five fingers

:troll:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
:feedme:

I'm crossing my fingers that by the time I leave the gym in an hr, Friday Fukkery will be in full force.

Expect this announcement after operations in Syria commence. Admin is going to wrap itself in the flag and use it like Captain America’s shield.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These scenes. :wow: Cohen taking that last victory walk around the block getting hyped by his homies, including doormen, cigar shop owners, deli owners, and cab drivers lounging around across the city . Scorsese's agent is somewhere on the phone bidding for the rights of Cohen's story.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He was not. Those Repubs are tired of him now and they told him "That would be suicide for the party"

Oh man, this is beautiful
Yep. I mean RR put out a statement saying he would be fired. That means somebody tipped him. shyt didnt come out of thin air.

They are only gonna be able to contain his ass for so long. There is a solution but they won't exercise it.

Have to treat the leader of your party like a spoiled ass brat. Sad!

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guys like trump, who are ignorant but for one reason or another were still able (whether through corruption/inheritance) to become wealthy, and who have a limitless sense of their own intelligence are always hurt when it becomes apparent just how wide of a chasm exists between their own sense of their intelligence and reality.

cohen most likely knows about every single corrupt, illegal, immoral deal or behavior trump has ever engaged in - because trump's "understanding" of attorney client privilege probably tells him that anything they ever discuss, no matter how criminal, can never be used against him or can never be turned over to, or discovered by, ANY authorities. he thinks its a shield from any liability. and a guy like cohen will have never explained the exceptions to the rule - most likely because he doesn't understand the law either.