RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Preet was stunting though. He was like "I'm proud that prosecutors I hired and I promoted are likely going to be prosecuting the SDNY case. :ahh:"

Like Nas, Preet won. :wow:

What Preet has done to some of these crooks is unbelievable. Things to make you cry. Preet and his team threw a few billionaires behind bars and they are only left with was their debt and sentences. They can't even open a bank account

Those guys are bullies :wow:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I think this may be the worst week for Trump since he took office. :wow:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

:dead:

Like we all said before, you don't go to war with the IC at all. You will not win anything. ANything, unless they say so. They gonna bury Trump. They gonna burn his empire with everything in it. They will make an example out of him for all those tough talk crooks who think they can get away with illegal means and throw a middle finger at the police. He will definitely be handcuffed and brought out in broad daylight.

Mueller is not gonna take this lightly. Mueller is gonna bury Trump and his cronies so deep, these dudes will be begging for fresh air. @Broke Wave

Watch Manafort run to them now and ask for a deal. I believe his deal will be denied though. Cohen is a better fish

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Good on Trump confirming the pee tape.

At him using his wife as a buffer about how he's worried and wants to reassure her. She knows you're a fukking cheat, she's was all about that green card and Stormy Daniels already said him and Melania sleep in diffferent rooms. There's no innocence in this relationship.

He kept bringing up the tape in that meeting.

Also tried to make seem as if he was only in that room for a moment to change clothes. :heh:

His bodyguard has shown him up:

That night, two sources said, Schiller said he discussed the conversation with Trump as Trump was walking back to his hotel room, and Schiller said the two men laughed about it as Trump went to bed alone. Schiller testified that he stood outside Trump's hotel room for a time and then went to bed.

One source noted that Schiller testified he eventually left Trump's hotel room door and could not say for sure what happened during the remainder of the night.

:dead:

Daps
Trump asking about those tapes because Schindler was right, those tapes are a lot worse than just being peed on. That's why Trump wanted a loyalty pledge from Comey, no one can know about what's really on those tapes

You just know that one of those prostitutes was, like, 15 years old or something.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
So what has come out today

Possible Cohen tapes
Pee tape pretty much confirmed
Possible Mexican love child
Team Trump preparing to go full bore with the RR attacks
Cohen going to plead the 5th in the stormy case