RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rethugs up to something. :snoop:

DaiQUEBWsAAxkNg.jpg:small

Rethugs want to know whenever Mueller is investigating something new :snoop:

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

DaiQUEBWsAAxkNg.jpg:small

Rethugs want to know whenever Mueller is investigating something new :snoop:

These guys are so slime its ridiculous. Only thing they care about is their party. So basically they want to know whenever Mueller is investigating one of their friends or them. Damn shame. :scusthov:

But the good thing is we know Mueller is runnning a tight ship because no one but his team knows what they have which is why the rethugs are scrambling and retiring.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Lmao Paul Ryan quit like the bytch he is. Can't wait for Trump the idiot to throw out a similar "I'm not running again cause I did enough" p*ssy boy line to try and avoid being impeached after the blue wave.

:russ:It's coming Brehs. Trump's gonna try to negotiate out of being kicked out....

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
As if.you were getting a deal :muellerumad:

We already know how you dumb cacs write everything down :mjlol:

Years of cocaine ruined these mobsters memories :francis:
Can vouch for what perico does to your memory, between the blow and the drinking I might as well have dementia

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone help me understand.

During an election, if you can pay to get negative info on a candidate, why can you not pay to keep it under wraps?

The problem is that depending on how payment was made, it might be considered an in kind donation to a campaign. Those need to be disclosed on federal disclosure reports.

In this case it looks like the agreement was made to silence Stormy because it would otherwise be damaging to the campaign. Cohen paying the settlement is a “contribution” that must be disclosed.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
considering how competent and vigilant Feinstein appears to be, can any of the self righteous purity bros tell me why they so want to primary her. yea she is old but she seems to be on her job and can recognise the dirty play of the returds.

They being manipulated by Russian liberal bots