RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I get annoyed by the rhetoric from the right such as "see of course there's no Russian collusion, now he's threatening them with missiles so clearly he isn't friendly to Russia". Someone hit me with the most etherous response to someone who makes this argument
Why waste your time? Just troll them every time someone gets arrested.

Remember, this is the scope for the special counsel investigation:
b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James 8. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

Trump wouldn't be in this situation if he didn't choose criminals to run, manage, and advise his campaign. :manny:

Or you could just retroll them, "I can't wait for the special counsel to get done cleaning up Trump and the GOP so he can get on to Crooked Hillary." :pachaha:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
This shyt is baffling. I’ve never seen someone so desperate to get locked up on conspiracy charges that may put him away for the next 30-40 years. Why not just rob a store and shoot someone in the process if you’re so bent on getting put away? It would certainly expedite the process.
Dude taking 1st flight out to Russia.