RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This shyt is baffling. I’ve never seen someone so desperate to get locked up on conspiracy charges that may put him away for the next 30-40 years. Why not just rob a store and shoot someone in the process if you’re so bent on getting put away? It would certainly expedite the process.
the fact that Mueller isn't leaking anything about him makes me feel they are going to drop a hammer on him really soon.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Trump voters need to receive a permanent brand. I will never let anyone who voted for this maniac live it down —as long as I draw breath
The problem the vast majority only get their news from fox or they go strictly off emotion and get their news from someone that watches Fox news. You can't have them live it down because there are so many names and moving pieces to what's going on and they know none of it. You can't even drop a few names and scenarios that have occurred and try to explain how they piece together because none of this exist in their world. Holding this against them that is a fruitless endeavor. What needs to be done is stay engaged, make sure those that arent fox cult members but aren't exactly political active, talk to them, try and show them and tell them what going on to make sure this never happens again. The average Trump supporter is a sunk cost. They're a burden we all bare but The goal isn't to change their mind or guilt them because it's an impossibility. The goal needs to be to minimize their voice.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The problem the vast majority only get their news from fox or they go strictly off emotion and get their news from someone that watches Fox news. You can't have them live it down because there are so many names and moving pieces to what's going on and they know none of it. You can't even drop a few names and scenarios that have occurred and try to explain how they piece together because none of this exist in their world. Holding this against them that is a fruitless endeavor. What needs to be done is stay engaged, make sure those that arent fox cult members but aren't exactly political active, talk to them, try and show them and tell them what going on to make sure this never happens again. The average Trump supporter is a sunk cost. They're a burden we all bare but The goal isn't to change their mind or guilt them because it's an impossibility. The goal needs to be to minimize their voice.
Trump voters get their information from fox News and breitbart, anything outside of that is fake news. You can't change their mind and you can't reason with them. Trump getting impeached would be such a slap in their faces

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I really hope there is an alternative timeline out there somewhere where Trump was never elected
I dunno I kinda want an alternative timeline where he is still elected but the govt does it's job and gets rid of him and he and his entire bloodline are publicly stoned to death

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:

A Brief History of Michael Cohen's Criminal Ties

I spoke to two former federal investigators who told me Cohen was introduced to Donald Trump by his father-in-law, Fima Shusterman, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Ukraine who arrived in the U.S. in 1975. Shusterman was in the garment business and owned a fleet of taxicabs with his partners, Shalva Botier and Edward Zubok – all three men were convicted of a money-laundering related offense in 1993. "Fima may have been a (possibly silent) business partner with Trump, perhaps even used as a conduit for Russian investors in Trump properties and other ventures," a former federal investigator told me. "Cohen, who married into the family, was given the job with the Trump Org as a favor to Shusterman." ("Untrue," Cohen told me. "Your source is creating fake news.")

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Trump voters get their information from fox News and breitbart, anything outside of that is fake news. You can't change their mind and you can't reason with them. Trump getting impeached would be such a slap in their faces
It would be a slap in their face but they have no shame so it would mean nothing. They would just come with the “i don't want to talk politics I'm tired of politics” line. We'll changed their mind, the goal is minimize it. We now know exactly how ugly this country is and what percent of this country falls into that catagory. This is never ending and one day someone as everyone and dirty as Trump will come along but a hell of a lot smarter and he knows how far he can push the limits now, he'll have the support of that 30-40% of the country no matter what. You can't change that. The goal needs to be to keep the 60-70% engaged and participating so this never happens again.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

:dead:

Lindsey Graham not having it.

Lindsey must have gotten that phone call. He sounded like a Democrat yesterday. He may be next to drop out.

Paula Ryan:

980x.gif

@3Rivers @Supercoolmayo can one of you fix this smiley for me please

1. Change the flag to the Cavs flag

2. :sadbron: at the beginning

3. :lolbron: right after

4. Then :trollbron: as he steps to the dock with the SIxers, Warriors, Rockets, and Heat logos on the dock

I swear this would make my year on the coli :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

the fact that Mueller isn't leaking anything about him makes me feel they are going to drop a hammer on him really soon.

Not yet breh. However, if Trump makes a move now, he sees prison sooner.
Nice and new and "smart!" :damnanimated:

Dude signaled his whole game plan to Putin. :francis:

That's definitely a signal. A lot of ex-militaries are going mad about the tweet. They say this gives Putin an exact idea about how the strike will be conducted.

That no-knock on Cohen got rethugs rethinking their political careers

Nah. He's been considering it since the beginning of this year due to the inquiries made to people in his circle. He's prepping for his own storms

BTW, if you haven't watched this TV show yet, you're slipping:

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/the-americans

Check out Homeland this season as well.

The season is strictly about Russia this year. How they manufacture photos and how they plant evidence against politicians.

Thanks for the heads up on The Americans