RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/10/politics/michael-cohen-fbi-raid/

New York (CNN)In his first comments since the FBI raid on his home and office, Michael Cohen said the FBI agents "were extremely professional, courteous and respectful."

The comments contrast with President Donald Trump who complained Monday that agents "broke into the office of one of my personal attorneys."
"I am unhappy to have my personal residence and office raided. But I will tell you that members of the FBI that conducted the search and seizure were all extremely professional, courteous and respectful. And I thanked them at the conclusion," Cohen said in a phone conversation on Tuesday with CNN.
Asked if he was worried, Cohen said; "I would be lying to you if I told that I am not. Do I need this in my life? No. Do I want to be involved in this? No."

Uh oh..,,
:mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I wonder if the EU has come together to launch a coordinated series of strikes against Syria and then other Russian and Iranian targets.
only 5 EU nations are not part of NATO so this can be seen as a NATO operation as well.

in my life time i do not recall NATO ever really flexing.
this announcement is a warm up stretch but if they flex....:mjgrin:
You not old enough to remember the shyt NATO took on Yugoslavia in 1999?

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/10/politics/michael-cohen-fbi-raid/

New York (CNN)In his first comments since the FBI raid on his home and office, Michael Cohen said the FBI agents "were extremely professional, courteous and respectful."

The comments contrast with President Donald Trump who complained Monday that agents "broke into the office of one of my personal attorneys."
"I am unhappy to have my personal residence and office raided. But I will tell you that members of the FBI that conducted the search and seizure were all extremely professional, courteous and respectful. And I thanked them at the conclusion," Cohen said in a phone conversation on Tuesday with CNN.
Asked if he was worried, Cohen said; "I would be lying to you if I told that I am not. Do I need this in my life? No. Do I want to be involved in this? No."

Uh oh..,,
:mjlol:
Folding like a cheap deck of cards :sas2:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What Mueller Can Do If Donald Trump Fires Him
https://www.gq.com/story/if-trump-fires-mueller-what-comes-next

...Before any of Mueller's hypothetical cases could get underway, he would likely seek a preliminary injunction that prevents his firing from taking effect until the court can decide the matter on the merits. Judges evaluate requests for injunctive relief on a case-by-case basis, but among the many factors they consider is whether granting the injunction would serve the public interest—a prong on which one would assume Mueller could make a particularly strong argument in this instance.
If he wins, then for as long Mueller's attorneys and the Department of Justice battle one another over the intricacies of Administrative Procedure Act and the legitimacy of his termination, he would remain on the job, free to carry out his work as usual until the court says otherwise...

Told y’all Mueller got the burna :Damnson:

Daps
Told y’all Mueller got the burna :Damnson:

It's also interesting that Maddow got Boente's notes that corroborate Trump committing obstruction by removing Comey tonight right after Trump started talking about removing Rosenstein or Mueller.

They're already making the case for "Trump just got me fired to obstruct justice" in the public arena. They know what's up.

I predict either the immediate injunction or a bunch of indictments or both if Trump fires Rosenstein and goes down the line until he finds someone who will fire Mueller.