RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

If Mueller can survive until next January when the new congress is seated, he will be good. If Democrats are smart they will make it their first move when they meet.

But if I'm Trump, to play Devil's advocate, I would fire Mueller sooner than later. If he does it close to the midterms, the Republican loss will be greater. I still expect Trump to try and make a move and fire him before then. Just a matter of when. We will see fukkery on a scale not seen before when that happens. If he does it close to the midterms, politically speaking, Democrats would benefit.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This news means that Trump personally was the target of the Cohen raids.

It's hot outchea...
This doesn't necessarily change Cheetos status in Muellers investigation...

Mueller passed the evidence he had to the southern district of NY because it was out of scope for his investigstion...Anything dealing with Cohen paying off hoes for Cheeto is the southern district on NYs case...

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Mueller can survive until next January when the new congress is seated, he will be good. If Democrats are smart they will make it their first move when they meet.

But if I'm Trump, to play Devil's advocate, I would fire Mueller sooner than later. If he does it close to the midterms, the Republican loss will be greater. I still expect Trump to try and make a move and fire him before then. Just a matter of when. We will see fukkery on a scale not seen before when that happens. If he does it close to the midterms, politically speaking, Democrats would benefit.
It doesn’t matter at this point. Mueller has more than a few contingency plans for if trump fires him that’ll bury him.