RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Fukk this clown. All this dude does is state generic azz rhetoric. The whole damn Republican Party needs to pay for this shyt. Get all these hypocrite bums outta here. :camby:
Clown ass “libertarian” (failed republican).want to be able to defend the corrupt president, and at the same time say things like “I’m not a repub or a dem, I’m libertarian” like that don’t make your u a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobe, the gigs up, folks, you either are against this fukkface piece of shyt, or you are fully on board with the shyt, there is no room for fence sitting when it comes to this shyt.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Saw this as I was driving back home from Chicago. :bryan:

That NYTimes alert popped up as I was merging onto I-55 and I was like

giphy.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I don't understand the expansive argument. If they did some foul shyt, they should be brought up on charges. End of discussion. I can only see someone making this argument if they did some dumb shyt in the past too that they want to keep hush hush and out of purview of statutes of limitations

Fukk this clown. All this dude does is state generic azz rhetoric. The whole damn Republican Party needs to pay for this shyt. Get all these hypocrite bums outta here. :camby:

The RNC will be implicated and Rand Paul is one big suspect along with Ryan and McConnell. They know they violated campaign laws and took Russian money. Trust me, you will start seeing Fox News distance themselves a little from the GOP as they are moving to break the law. They already started last night by talking about animals and shyt. You would think you were watching Animal Planet.

The executives at Fox gonna put the word in, not to criticize the FBI because they don't wanna be next to be raided.

The money is being followed and Mueller got 50 maps with 100 GPS with Google Maps for every corner.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
More from reddit:

All these motherfukkers had to do was NOT run for president and they would probably have been fine.

If they had lost, Manafort, Gates and Cohen would be laughing in ritzy clubs as they take money from oligarchs overseas
Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer would be at the RNC, eagerly planning destroying the Democrats in 2018 using Hillary
Steve Bannon would have a fully funded outrage machine, and would be a kingmaker in rabid republican primaries
Keith Schiller and Hope Hicks would be making good money as personal aides to a newly-relevant Trump, fresh off creating the new right-wing Trump TV
Melania Trump would have returned to a life of lazy luxury, and wouldn’t have to endure the constant humiliation of having her husband’s affairs talked about in the most public fashion
Michael Flynn would be rich from lobbying for authoritarian governments like Turkey, and Popadopalous would be advancing in his foreign policy career
The Mooch would still be married to his wife, and would have witnessed the birth of their first child
Tom Price would still be a congressman and head of a major committee
Rex Tillerson would still be CEO of Exxon
Gary Cohn would still be at Goldman Sachs
H R McMaster wouldn’t have had to retire

And Finally -
Donald Trump wouldn’t have to wake up every morning knowing that he will fail in the biggest, most humiliating way possible, as his precious empire crumbles and the presidency he won turns into one of our most humiliating periods since the days of slavery.

They made their choices. And they will all end up with nothing.