RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Cornyn told me that he still thinks there is no need to pass legislation to protect Mueller because he didn’t think the special counsel would be fired. Cornyn warned of “serious repercussions” for Trump if he were fired, but didn’t want to speculate on what they would be

10:11 AM - Apr 10, 2018

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Several Rs downplaying Trump’s remarks about Mueller. Ernst told me she didn’t think Trump would sign bill to protect Mueller nor would he fire him. Tillis, author of bill protect Mueller, said of Trump’s latest comments: “Thematically, he has said similar things before.”

10:14 AM - Apr 10, 2018

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:whoa: Na breh he’s the Miami homie. Just putting him on game about how much of a shythead Rick Scott is.

Truth is truth. I can care less. If he cared about the state and not a dumb hick or a racist fukkboy, in no shape or form would he defend Scott ? That dude rejected help from Obama just for politics. Then, the same year cut money from education and teachers, and also put up new tolls in highways while raising their charge by 25 cents each.

DO you understand what that means ? That's one year. One year ALONE! I am not even gonna go into all the other shenanigans.

So, fukk that fukkboy for supporting Rick Scott

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Trump just can’t believe as the sitting President that shyt like this can happen. He can’t process this. This is amazing to watch...

Not to jump on race but it’s White privilege as he thought this shyt can’t happen to him and his cronies. Why America can’t be like Russia where Putin runs and control everything.

The backlash of this will be worst for the Republican Party then Trump

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Where is Paul Ryan? Where is Mitch Mcconnell? Are they still in congress?

Ryan is not running and wanted to step down as of 2 weeks ago. They are just laying low hoping it all dies down and let Trump be the story. Their time will come. EVery stone will be turned. Don't you worry, ONE BIT!

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:ALERTRED:

That Bolton hire means he's really about to start surrounding himself with sycophants .

Only a matter of time before
mg-O96xI.jpg
gets dat call

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm