RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
I think if Pruitt was not engulfed in his own set of scandals, Trump would have haphazardly fired Sessions and replaced him with Pruitt.

This explains all those Pruitt leaks. It wasn't just Rob Porter getting revenge who was responsible for all that shyt. Those leaks were from people who wanted to explicitly keep Trump from replacing Sessions with Pruitt.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I think if Pruitt was not engulfed in his own set of scandals, Trump would have haphazardly fired Sessions and replaced him with Pruitt.
I personally feel like the only reason Pruitt wasn’t fired is because all his heat was shielding trump, now that’s out the window. The only reason I can see him staying now is trump saying “if I’m going down, I’m going down with my people”

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I personally feel like the only reason Pruitt wasn’t fired is because all his heat was shielding trump, now that’s out the window. The only reason I can see him staying now is trump saying “if I’m going down, I’m going down with my people”
The president doesn’t believe he will go down. He really believes he can bullshyt his way out of being a traitor.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Wonder if Felix Sater is in Cohen's files?
:sas1:
"Another area that Mueller’s team has explored is a Russia-friendly peace proposal for Ukraine that was delivered to Cohen by a Ukrainian lawmaker one week after Trump took office, the people said."
:sas2:
Probably so.