RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Happy Monday folks!!

Even if this is about payments to Stormy Daniels we can only imagine what else the Feds will find in that office. Trump must be shytting bricks.

The Stormy Daniels story is a cover up.

Where all these guys saying the Stormy Sunday special was underwhelming? LOL. You guys have no idea what else Mueller finds out or what's cooking. She just made her Twitter private. This is gonna get ugly.

Welp Sessions and Rosenstein getting fired this week.

My goodness, you guys can't wait to come in here and act like the spinners you are. You don't even post in here either but you right on time

Now, where's @acri1 to quote and explain ?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I wonder how ole ray donovan
is gonna fix this one.
:mjlol:

*trump and cohen on the phone*

cohen: donald can we talk?:mjcry:
drumpf: that's mr president:ufdup:
cohen: :dahell:
drumpf: my father told me stories as a boy:jbhmm:
cohen: is it anything you can do:mjcry:
drumpf: about great heros....great heros:jbhmm:
cohen: they have everything sir:wow:
drumpf: the greatest soldiers jumped on the grenade:jbhmm:
cohen::merchant:
drumpf: fell on their swords to protect better men:jbhmm:
cohen: wait.....so youre turning youre back on me:what:
drumpf: serving jail time is in your mind.....only in the mind:jbhmm:
cohen: sir am i worthy of a pardon?:mjcry:
drumpf: everybody gets one scoop......i get two.:jbhmm:
cohen: they have your taxes..:damn:
drumpf: fake news.......fake news.:jbhmm:

wat6rr.jpg

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So this move is the beginning of the end for Trump...there's been a lot of peaks and valleys in this investigation but the decision of Mueller and team (SDNY) to so aggressively go after Trump's personal lawyer indictes to me that Mueller wanted to send a message ("you're not the target...yet") and to put everyone around Trump on notice that when he comes for you Mueller and team will be swift and vengeful.

I'm nervous about Mueller and Rosenstein's status moving forward tho especially since RR gave the go ahead for this to happen

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
The Stormy Daniels story is a cover up.

Where all these guys saying the Stormy Sunday special was underwhelming? LOL. You guys have no idea what else Mueller finds out or what's cooking. She just made her Twitter private. This is gonna get ugly.

My goodness, you guys can't wait to come in here and act like the spinners you are. You don't even post in here either but you right on time

Now, where's @acri1 to quote and explain ?

I actually post in this thread from time-to-time. I've been following this thread since Nap started it.

Nothing I said was false. Trump personal lawyer gets raided. Trump been wanting to fire Sessions and he doesn't like Rosenstein. He probably holds them responsible for Mueller investigation getting this far.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Remember Cohen was the one that had his name all over the attempt to build a Trump Tower in Moscow just before or shortly after Trump started gaining traction in his run. He also has all the documentation on the payoffs to ALL the women, and ALL the books in regards to the Russian money that saved Trump from going completely belly up. These mutha fukkas are COOKED