RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're such a fakkit for having a cache of feds busting in gifs
:hhh:
IoGPybf.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nobody discussing the GOAT level troll game of Mueller...

Just less than 5 days ago Cheeto was celebrating being labeled a "subject and not " target"...

Now he panicking watching his "fixer" get raided by the feds...:mjlol:
His personal Ray Donovan is wearing a yellow traffic vest in the middle of a target range :banderas:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are LARPing so HEAVY right now over on the_dumbfukk. Anybody close to DC, be careful, they are coming with ar-15’s to stop the coup. :scheme::scheme::russ:

They p*ssy. I have a bottle of Rose that I keep on deck for that glorious day when I can uber to the White House and sing "hey, hey Goodbye." to the orange turd.

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
Even if the raid is strictly Cohen NY based crimes its a big deal because it means that Mueller has leverage over Cohen to test his loyalty.
Exactly this. I can only imagine the internal memos, emails, and may be even voice recordings Cohen could have. He's been 45's closest confidant for over a decade.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:rudy: man these white folks aren't coming to the majority black district of DC, or the fully democratic stronghold of MD, or the newly entrenched democratic stronghold of NOVA to start beef

they'll stay home, vote in the same racists reps and senators, and shoot blacks in their community with no impunity

the revolution WILL NOT start in DC
obviously. it was sarcasm on my part, I love watching these fukkfaces under pressure to the point that they start role playing like they are gonna DO SOMETHING. coward pieces of shyt