RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So transparent. He probably cleared it with Putin ahead of time “you care if I blame you for this so I look like I am tough on you? No one will care”

Or, based on what he knows, he realises@ he has nothing left to lose and is doing what he wants. Theoretically, there is only so much Russia can do to blackmail Trump at this stage, any admission of interference from them invites more sanctions, alienation from the world and possible war.

Trump may now be in loose cannon mode. Which has the potential to be more dangerous than ever.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
What about the smoke? How long does it take the fire department to get up there?
Pretty quickly, the first due companies were a few blocks away and they can take the elevators up. Manhattan can be tough because of all the traffic but I would say they were up there within 10 minutes of receiving the run, if that long. A building like that, each individual apartment in the building like that is almost like a brick oven, as long as the door to the fire apartment is closed the fire usually stays in that apartment, and I believe the door to this fire was closed. What made this fire tough is the windows to the apartment failed and now it's a wind driven fire. As for the smoke, smoke is deadly than even because everything we own is made of petroleum based plastics, but it's usually heavy smoke which is in the fire apartment. Everyone is going to smell some of it in the building, it's not going to kill you. Evacuating can actually cause fire extension because people start leaving and they leave their doors open and the fire is always looking for a fresh oxygen source.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or, based on what he knows, he realises@ he has nothing left to lose and is doing what he wants. Theoretically, there is only so much Russia can do to blackmail Trump at this stage, any admission of interference from them invites more sanctions, alienation from the world and possible war.

Trump may now be in loose cannon mode. Which has the potential to be more dangerous than ever.

Putin has a lot on Trump. Trump may chastise Putin from time to time with a head nod and a wink, but he is still deathly afraid of Putin.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As a firefighter, Trump tower is a fireproof dwelling, the residents are safer in their apartment than trying to evacuate
Pretty quickly, the first due companies were a few blocks away and they can take the elevators up. Manhattan can be tough because of all the traffic but I would say they were up there within 10 minutes of receiving the run, if that long. A building like that, each individual apartment in the building like that is almost like a brick oven, as long as the door to the fire apartment is closed the fire usually stays in that apartment, and I believe the door to this fire was closed. What made this fire tough is the windows to the apartment failed and now it's a wind driven fire. As for the smoke, smoke is deadly than even because everything we own is made of petroleum based plastics, but it's usually heavy smoke which is in the fire apartment. Everyone is going to smell some of it in the building, it's not going to kill you. Evacuating can actually cause fire extension because people start leaving and they leave their doors open and the fire is always looking for a fresh oxygen source.
:weebaynanimated::salute:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

hard to tell from that headline, but it doesn't necessarily mean she isn't a trump voter her damn self. white women sure love them some trump and she's a white woman. all these words like "liberal" and "feminist" mean nothing coming out of their mouths because at the end of the day they support their fathers, husbands and sons above all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited: