RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
said the same thing to myself earlier today actually :laugh:

The guy had a scif built for his office just so can carry on doing illegal shyt without anyone knowing.
The head of the EPA needs a soundproof booth, armed security, bullet proof vehicles, and bulletproof furniture.

The crazy thing is that his travel cost and housing is what pushed them over the edge. :stopitslime:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like someone found out he moonlights as Sarah Huckabee Sanders :russ::mjgrin:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F161011204502-blake-farenthold.jpg

schoenfeld7e-1-web.jpg

Damn them some ugly cacs:scusthov:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The head of the EPA needs a soundproof booth, armed security, bullet proof vehicles, and bulletproof furniture.

The crazy thing is that his travel cost and housing is what pushed them over the edge. :stopitslime:

I'm kinda surprised he's self aware enough to realize the harm he's done and the energy that surrounds him. I hope it catches up with him.

This is what happens with unchecked hyper capitalism and our justice system allowing these people to skirt the law. Pruitt, Zinke, Price, DeVos and others have always been corrupt and their actions have been criminal long before their current appointments.

Last edited: