RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
try to think with the part of your brain that doesn't seek elite society validation....

You're trying to pass a bill that will be seen as the "Asian" version of NAFTA. A bill that would actually provide numerous benefits to various US constituencies/businesses, but at a time when there is some hesitation towards the benefits of free trade agreements etc. So you think the best way of ensuring passage is to demand that the bill be passed before it is publicized? It's to allow corporate lobbyists etc to see what is going to be in the bill but keeping it a secret from everyone else?

Now, who really doesn't understand politics???
You don't get perfect. You get better.

Theres been a long standing debate over the validity of multilateral deals versus bilateral trade deals between companies just layered over each other.

Its hard enough to do, then you want the average person to vote on tit?

It'd be impossible to get anything done for the greater good. Its just over the pay grade of the average person who in their gullible and limited ways, wouldn't understand the need to pursue the goal.

Obama constantly said "this will help the USA to continue to write the rules of interactions"...and people wrote him off as some sort of corporatist.

Well, this is what it gets you. Corporations matter, right or wrong, good or bad, and they employ a fukk ton of people and are the bedrock of many labor markets and consumer products. You wanna play games with that, then do it on your own watch.

Daps
You don't get perfect. You get better.

As I get older, I guess that I become more conservative in some ways. Specifically, I'm a big believer in incrementalism and pragmatism. I know why those words are dirty words to people, but it's also real life. Anyway, you didn't even have to post anything else in that post other than this to get your point across. Hillary Clinton was a mediocre option for the presidency at best, but she was better than the other options. TPP had serious issues specifically with how it treated intellectual property rights, but it was better than the other options.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As I get older, I guess that I become more conservative in some ways. Specifically, I'm a big believer in incrementalism and pragmatism. I know why those words are dirty words to people, but it's also real life. Anyway, you didn't even have to post anything else in that post other than this to get your point across. Hillary Clinton was a mediocre option for the presidency at best, but she was better than the other options. TPP had serious issues specifically with how it treated intellectual property rights, but it was better than the other options.
People really think this shyt is Europe or something

Its laughable.

And I truly believe it when I tell you that I did NOT think she was mediocre.

Dudes gotta come up off this "she didn't excite me" bullshyt.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

Its laughable.

Yep. Dudes act like they're at a pep rally. This is for real life shyt that affects you, your kids if any and your whole family present and future.

'I'm not excited. It didn't feel good.' Jesus...:wow:

Daps

Its laughable.

I had my issues with her, but assuming that she would actually act in a way that showed her knowledge that black support was a big part of why she got the presidency, she would have been fine. She would have been aggressive against Russian fukkery, continued the Obama policies of checking China's aggression in SE Asia (without doing dumb shyt like tanking the economy), and given us a decent SCOTUS pick at the very least. I'm fine with this assessment of her, too, even if I don't totally agree.

But whatever else, we do both agree that she was a better option than Sanders or Trump. Nobody appreciates competence anymore. These liberals love their rock-star presidents. JFK, Obama, etc.