RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
if you have a suggestion for the next chapter, please let it be known.
i really enjoy doing these and hope that it is bringing some sort of good into the world.
it takes time to make numerous smilies.

many of these where created by getting screen caps of video to capture just the right emotion.
then i clipped them out and did color correction.
the addition of text to the news tags is a new thing but i think that it works well with this particular chapter.
after reducing the original image to smilie size i had to go in and retouch the small text with photoshop.

then i have to fit all of these smilies into the story that i have in my head based upon what has actually happened.

i just hope this amuses people who are following this dumpster fire of an administration.

:krs:

please visit my original thread.
share it, give it 5 stars, like my posts and give me some ideas.

i gotta translate this into something that really has some meaning.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I remember a conversation I had with one of his voters. This guy is a retired postal employee who wanted to send a message. I told him I hope you can decipher the message when they take away your pension. He didn’t have much to say after that. Until it affects them, they will cheer and holler for things.

I just hope that Dems don't make the same mistake they made in 2016 and try to make the 2018 & 2020 election a policy & morality referendum on Trump. If they take that approach again they will lose again. This fight for Congress and the White House has to be won in the hearts and then the minds of the average American. If you think the avg American gives a fukk about Russia, or Stormy Daniels you're mistaken. They don't. They fukk with Trump because he "tells it like it is", portrays himself as tough on immigrants (Mexico/travel ban), foreign agents (China) and now ironically Russia. For as much of a joke of what I just typed actually is based on Trump's own actions, he's still emotionally appealing to voters who voted for him on niche issues like the Supreme Court & border security. If Dems think the majority of Trump supporters from 2016 are gonna be turned off because of his behavior & tweets they are sadly mistaken, gotta be a charismatic leader to win the White House and Congress back from the GOP

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I just hope that Dems don't make the same mistake they made in 2016 and try to make the 2018 & 2020 election a policy & morality referendum on Trump. If they take that approach again they will lose again. This fight for Congress and the White House has to be won in the hearts and then the minds of the average American. If you think the avg American gives a fukk about Russia, or Stormy Daniels you're mistaken. They don't. They fukk with Trump because he "tells it like it is", portrays himself as tough on immigrants (Mexico/travel ban), foreign agents (China) and now ironically Russia. For as much of a joke of what I just typed actually is based on Trump's own actions, he's still emotionally appealing to voters who voted for him on niche issues like the Supreme Court & border security. If Dems think the majority of Trump supporters from 2016 are gonna be turned off because of his behavior & tweets they are sadly mistaken, gotta be a charismatic leader to win the White House and Congress back from the GOP
To be fair, they find him interesting because they’re idiots.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
To be fair, they find him interesting because they’re idiots.

Agreed, but if the goal is to win Dems have to appeal to the average "idiot" American. Sometime you gotta dumb it down to make sure people understand you...i just hope Dems get it before it's too late

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Mueller still running this hoe's pockets :laff: :Muellerlmao:

nBZI1uD.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin