RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
and just as we were talking about tarriffs WP just dropped this.

Trump seeks an additional $100 billion in tariffs against China in escalation of trade confrontation
President Trump has instructed the U.S. trade representative to consider slapping $100 billion in additional tariffs on Chinese goods.

The move comes a day after China issued a $50 billion list of U.S. goods, including soybeans and small aircraft, for possible tariff hikes in an escalating and potentially damaging dispute.

“Rather than remedy its misconduct, China has chosen to harm our farmers and manufacturers,” Trump said in a statement.
This is a developing story. It will be updated.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Imagine being the staffer(s) that wrote that...

Here you are doing all the work putting in hours to prepare a statement for this orange retard while he hides in the oval office stuffing his face with bigmacs and watching FOX news...When it comes time for the orange retard to get off his fat ass and do his job, instead of reading the prepared statement the moron decides to toss it like that...

Then he wonders why his own staff hates him and leaks to the press...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:wow: if that graph is accurate ...
It is accurate...

We been known this for months, the folk that are going to get hit the hardest from this trade war are his own voters...

The "heartland" aka CACland is mostly agriculture...

First he deports their employees and now he got the Chinese slapping tariffs on them killing off their income...:russ:

I bet these inbred morons on their fields wearing those $30 MAGA snapbacks while the tractor sits in the shed cause they can't afford the fuel...:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Moooore sanctions! :krs:

:snoop:

Trump seeks an additional $100 billion in tariffs against China in escalation of trade confrontation
by David J. Lynch
PIBLPCRZB4I6RD6SJH7DYZ22RE.jpg

Richard McNulty of Sankey's Feed Mill walks through stacks of feed, which include ground soybean, in Volant, Pa. China plans to tax $50 billion of U.S. products, including soybeans, corn and wheat. (Keith Srakocic/AP)
President Trump ordered his chief trade negotiator to consider imposing tariffs on an additional $100 billion of Chinese products Thursday, in a dramatic escalation of his trade war with China.

The president said he was acting in response to China’s announcement of plans to introduce new import taxes on $50 billion worth of American goods. Beijing’s action in turn followed Trump’s April 3 move to target a similar amount of Chinese imports in a rebuke of China’s trade practices.

“Rather than remedy its misconduct, China has chosen to harm our farmers and manufacturers. In light of China’s unfair retaliation, I have instructed the USTR to consider whether $100 billion of additional tariffs would be appropriate under section 301 and, if so, to identify the products upon which to impose such tariffs. I have also instructed the Secretary of Agriculture, with the support of other members of my Cabinet, to use his broad authority to implement a plan to protect our farmers and agricultural interests,” the president said.

His surprise statement, issued well after 6 p.m., left the door open to talks between the two sides.

“The United States is still prepared to have discussions in further support of our commitment to achieving free, fair, and reciprocal trade and to protect the technology and intellectual property of American companies and American people,” the statement said. “Trade barriers must be taken down to enhance economic growth in America and around the world. I am committed to enabling American companies and workers to compete on a level playing field around the world, and I will never allow unfair trade practices to undermine American interests.”

Trump accuses China of creating a $500 billion trade deficit

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin