RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjcry:Why can't the Dems have their own Donald Trump?

:mjcry:Why were we stuck with the Hillbot?
A responsible, measured, experienced candidate. Hillary is a role model for wise citizenship.

I’m not going to let you keep doing this shyt. Troll with some other political figure.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I tried to tell people that 60 minutes interview had the opposite affect of what it was supposed to.
Until it actually goes to trial there won't and shouldn't be any major developments from that. Who was expecting it to top headlines forever?

You can only go so far with stuff that could end up in court. It needed to go to the backburner.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I tried to tell people that 60 minutes interview had the opposite effect of what it was supposed to.
Trump isn't going to be brought down with shame. Just isn't going to happen. Before he ran this was a guy going on Howard Stern and beefing with Rosie O'Donnell calling her a fat pig. His voters probably partially voted for him for that reason for "saying it how it is"

So the only way this dude will suffer politically is either through his policy failures or just terrible corruption. shyt like the tariff on soy that will kill midwestern farmers or steel tariffs that drive up the cost of American steel and impacts hundreds of other sectors with higher steel prices is what is going to make people less enthusiastic to support him. Also I think this Scott Pruitt shyt coming out reeks of the worst type of corruption and MAGA fans are nowhere to be found in the comments from I've seen. I think that shyt harms him.

So whoever runs in 2020 needs to make it a referendum on his presidency. None of this stormy Daniels level shyt. Just put it in objective fact terms that this dude is terrible.

Was reading a comment from a dude who was told he is losing his job soon because the Trump tarrifs issue. Said he doesn't plan on voting for Trump again.

These people need to have their noses bloodied and hurt and/shown real pain this presidency causes. None of this water cooler gossip shyt is enough to break the spell .

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Trump isn't going to be brought down with shame. Just isn't going to happen. Before he ran this was a guy going on Howard Stern and beefing with Rosie O'Donnell calling her a fat pig. His voters probably partially voted for him for that reason for "saying it how it is"

So the only way this dude will suffer politically is either through his policy failures or just terrible corruption. shyt like the tariff on soy that will kill midwestern farmers or steel tariffs that drive up the cost of American steel and impacts hundreds of other sectors with higher steel prices is what is going to make people less enthusiastic to support him. Also I think this Scott Pruitt shyt coming out reeks of the worst type of corruption and MAGA fans are nowhere to be found in the comments from I've seen. I think that shyt harms him.

So whoever runs in 2020 needs to make it a referendum on his presidency. None of this stormy Daniels level shyt. Just put it in objective fact terms that this dude is terrible.

Was reading a comment from a dude who was told he is losing his job soon because the Trump tarrifs issue. Said he doesn't plan on voting for Trump again.

These people need to have their noses bloodied and hurt and/shown real pain this presidency causes. None of this water cooler gossip shyt is enough to break the spell .
I remember a conversation I had with one of his voters. This guy is a retired postal employee who wanted to send a message. I told him I hope you can decipher the message when they take away your pension. He didn’t have much to say after that. Until it affects them, they will cheer and holler for things.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
China is helping us out...
Also the great thing about Trump, when Obama and Bush tried these type of tarriffs and saw they weren't working out, they immediately pulled them back. Trump is arrogant and stupid. I predict a huge market crash in the next year if he doesn't pull them back soon. He is too proud and stubborn to act in a timely fashion when he ran his campaign on stuff like this. He will wait for a catastrophe to happen (i.e. market crash) instead of paying heed to redflags along the way. Just like Trump voters, Trump only reacts when his nose is also bloodied instead of more nuance warning signs.

Analysis | They voted for Donald Trump. Now soybean farmers could get slammed by the trade war he started.

3B4IXC4ZAU77BDHEE4BFSYSWOQ.png

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Until it actually goes to trial there won't and shouldn't be any major developments from that. Who was expecting it to top headlines forever?

You can only go so far with stuff that could end up in court. It needed to go to the backburner.

Impact based on the fact that she said her and her daughter were threatened and that she held on to evidence of their fling.