RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
When the country finally falls I hope people realize that a large part of it occurred with the citizens united decision. Gonna go down in history as the WOAT supreme court decision.

Been saying this from the start, but I don't think we can fall. The nukes will stop anyone from invading. A civil war would be crazy and would probably require the UK to step in.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ha “vote at risk”

Yet “he’s good for the economy” and “he’s good for my own industry and puts money in my pockets” is always the go-to excuse

So what else does he bring to the table if he’s taking $35k/year OUT of their pockets? The racism? So having a racist president who hates all the same people they hate is worth $35k/year?

They wrap themselves in" good for the economy" and "cutting taxes" etc but it's really the flat out racism and white supremacy that they're invested in.

This administration is actually at odds with a lot of traditional conservative economic ideas... not that the traditional values are much better domestically.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Racism is as good as money to those cacs
quote-i-ll-tell-you-what-s-at-the-bottom-of-it-if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-he-lyndon-b-johnson-107-70-60.jpg