RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This goes beyond despair and reeks of insanity. He came in as the "tea party" candidate and the FC is the "tea party" in the house. He's literally spitting in the face of the people who had his back on day 1
The question is whether Trump has more clout. I think he does.

Remember Ted Cruz was a Tea Party candidate but during the republican primaries he is now the "establishment" because Trump came in and crushed populist buildings better than any of them can.

When you operate in opposition to the system at all times (not saying its not warranted to some degree) and that is your only criteria, eventually even the rebels become the state in your mind at some time. There will come a time when Trump is in the same realm of Bush to a certain segment of voters.

You notice that everything with these type of people is in disrepair and everything is absolutely broken, the worst, terrible, awful, etc. As I said, this is not without cause to some degree but there are people out there who listen to say Rush Limbaugh or Sean hannity who sell nothing but doom and gloom for decades and there is never ever a fix for a problem or solution ever discovered. Its constant cynicism and despair mode.

In short, the tea party is old hat. Nationalism and Isolationism is new hat...for now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These are career employees and they are stacking up everything.

And I'm actually 100% serious. He kept saying, it'll be in Year 3.
Bruh, stop lying. Your friend just impressed with his/her badge to get into the building. :mjlol:

They don't know jack shyt about this investigation.

They gave you some rumor and you ran to the Coli to rack up dap/reps.

Which DoJ department are they in? :sas1:

Antitrust?
Civil?
Criminal?
Environment?
Justice Management?
National Security?
Tax?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He just wants the investigation and public focus back to the house lol. fukk you Ryan. You piece of shyt. Greed and power craving gonna kill your career and rightfully so.

Look at him and listen to his tone when he says "bipartisan". It just means he wants the same shenanigans going on right now in the HIC. My guess is a Lotta those republicans have some kinda interest or investment in Russia. Putin was probably telling them to attack Obama and make sure Obama fails. No wonder they don't wanna dig deep. Gowdy and Nunes look guilty and defensive as fukk.

Btw, Nap, remember that PM I sent you about a certain person. Look how she's getting alienated as the wolves get closer. Lol. Donald going out of his way to make sure she's far from from the white house. I believe the Dems might know something as well because they keep asking that she's part of the administration. :mjlol:

All you neggas that doubted McCain lol. Look at him now. He's the reason this committee is taking off. Cheeto is gonna have to come up with some shut pretty quick to stop this investigation. No telling what he will do
Mannnn y'all are putting a lot of trust in this Senate committee. We gonna act like the house committee wasn't look proper about a month ago too? I dont care how esteemed these politicians are, I do not trust any of these rethugs - they are all on the same team. Once the senate committee starts making some headway, I expect similar fukkery to pop up with Burr. I hope I'm wrong but it seems like the tactic they're playing right now is hot potato btw both committees to delay delay delay so everyone can get their stories right and Ryan can get as much of his agenda passed.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's comprehensive. It's everything from breaking the emoluments clause, ethics violations in general... he said they have a huge file. But obviously didn't give me anything specific.
I've maintained this is what will probably do him in. While I believe there is a lot of stinky shyt related to this Russian crap, I think what will happen is that associates, including big name ones, will be outted in time and fall but Trump is a useful idiot for people who are interest lobbyists for foreign governments at most. Trump will end up just being the mindless vehicle for these people but has no direct involvement. Perhaps at worse, we'll see he took payments that fall under the "ethic violations". This guy isn't intelligent in the usual sense to be a competent or trusted "secret agent" or some shyt but he understands money more than anything and that will be his undoing. He will do something illegal or unethical that no one will be able to excuse in time due to his greed.

Despite that, as said many times, this shyt is more entertaining than the house of cards right now :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mannnn y'all are putting a lot of trust in this Senate committee. We gonna act like the house committee wasn't look proper about a month ago too? I dont care how esteemed these politicians are, I do not trust any of these rethugs - they are all on the same team. Once the senate committee starts making some headway, I expect similar fukkery to pop up with Burr. I hope I'm wrong but it seems like the tactic they're playing right now is hot potato btw both committees to delay delay delay so everyone can get their stories right and Ryan can get as much of his agenda passed.
to be fair, most of the republicans who Called for independent commissions were senators

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Making another post to point this out by itself
Again, visit this page, and tell me these aren't all bots. Its like a fukking zombie horde.

https://twitter.com/Kathlee57006424/following

I'm really surprised that there isn't more news stories dissecting this shyt. It seems very obvious to me that there is a coordination on how these accounts are being created and operating.
Seattle Times had a good article about it the other day: UW professor: The information war is real, and we’re losing it

This is that professor's full paper: http://faculty.washington.edu/kstarbi/Alt_Narratives_ICWSM17-CameraReady.pdf

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He keeps fukkin w/ the Republicans, and it will be even sooner. They'd love to have Pence

Yup. IMO the only thing that is keeping Trump in power right now is that the GOP has not yet turned on him. The thing is that up until now Trump has not really been punished by people/groups on the right whom he has attacked. That's because many people don't take what he says seriously. But he's playing with fire fukking with the Freedom caucus. These people are his natural constituency. Right now they're keeping quiet probably because they realize their voters still support Trump. But eventually there will be a point when they will no longer just sit back. Establishment/moderate GOPers will take their cue from them and it will be downhill from there. Again people need to realize that you don't need even a majority of GOP members in the house to push impeachment. You only need a handful of GOP + overwhelming Dem votes.