RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn didn't even put two and two together it was the same guy. What up @Paz , been a while. Lol that place was just endless fukkery.

Anyway not to derail anymore. I'd love to see some corroboration of that tweet about him asking to get Hogg expelled. I mean, you know the chances are damn good it's true. And assuming it is, that shyt needs to be widely reported. Pres trying to bully and silence a fukking high school kid for exercising his constitutional rights :hhh:

What's up, @resurrection. I knew I saw you posting in here somewhere. Yeah, it's been awhile. How have you been, fam? Kind of hate to see how some people are still bringing up the hamster days like time stood still or something talking about what happened 10, 15 years ago. Everyone that was known on there is either in their 30s, 40s, 50s or granddaddy or grandmother stages. Like hood critic called me a kid. Wtf?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

The Hill
1 hr ·
President Trump told Latvian President Raimonds Vejonis not to call on an American reporter during a joint press conference in the White House, mocking the American media as “fake news” to laughter from staffers.

THEHILL.COM

Trump tells foreign leader not to call on American reporter: ‘Real news, not fake news’
The president was holding a joint press conference with the leaders of three Baltic states.

Okay?

fukking trash.
supported by all the country and flag loving "patriots"

no better way to MAGA than refer to it as a 3rd world country and bash every instution in it daily.

damn i hate people.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

The Hill
1 hr ·
President Trump told Latvian President Raimonds Vejonis not to call on an American reporter during a joint press conference in the White House, mocking the American media as “fake news” to laughter from staffers.

THEHILL.COM

Trump tells foreign leader not to call on American reporter: ‘Real news, not fake news’
The president was holding a joint press conference with the leaders of three Baltic states.

Okay?

:wtf:

this dude just gotta do the shut the fukk up into the different microphones like the black bush skit to bring it all home

"DAMN I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE CALLED ON THIS nikka I SHOULDNT HAVE fukkING CALLED ON YOU CUZ YOU ALWAYS TRYNA DISTRACT PEOPLE WITH THINGS LIKE COLLUSION AND DISTRACTING PEOPLE FROM THE IMPORTANT ISSUES LIKE AMAZON AND THE UPS"

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
tumblr_p6kn3bHIZC1uufl6zo1_1280.jpg
When it was below 20,000

We’re up :ehh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If Putin had a tape of you on all fours getting pissed on by a prostitute you'd wanna play nice to...

No the hell anyone wouldn't. Now underage girls, that'd be different. :mjpls:

And paz is not a troll. He's been posting for damn near 2 decades. Some people are misinformed.