RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Haven’t started a countdown yet, but I’ve had to start taking some notes on these fringe characters in this whole ordeal just to keep straight who is who:francis:

I’m a note taker type in general tho, so not like this is completely out of character for me:yeshrug:

*cue are you taking notes on a criminal conspiracy gif*

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Remember to keep up with a guy like Van Der Zwaan in 20 years.

Guys like that do time and end up running the world :mjpls:

Word to Felix Sater :sas2:

Word to Charles Kushner :sas2:

Word to Elliot Broidy :sas2:

He'll eat that bid and use his family ties to bounce back and make SERIOUS bank

His FATHER IN LAW is a Ukrainian-Russian OLIGARCH MENTIONED IN THE DOSSIER: German Khan - Wikipedia

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p6kjvpjahc1uufl6zo1_1280.jpg

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As I understand it, Van Der Zwann cooperated, he just didn't enter into the ongoing agreement, to reduce his liability before sentencing, likely because he's a bit player and turned over all the useful info. That's why he got sentenced so fast. His plea and sentencing serves as a warning for those who would think about not cooperating, or trying to conceal evidence. Zwan will be fine, though he has disgraced himself, but other lawyers who even if they are making 500k or so a year, who don't have the family ties, this would effectively mar their careers.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Damn didn't even put two and two together it was the same guy. What up @Paz , been a while. Lol that place was just endless fukkery.

Anyway not to derail anymore. I'd love to see some corroboration of that tweet about him asking to get Hogg expelled. I mean, you know the chances are damn good it's true. And assuming it is, that shyt needs to be widely reported. Pres trying to bully and silence a fdoesnt have to gaf ukking high school kid for exercising his constitutional rights :hhh:
ironically that actually would be violating his right to free speech, since it would be the govt punishing him.
sadly the rights grasp on what the constitution acyually says and means is very very low.
[ie. twitter banning you for being a nazi is not violating your freedom of speech]

people who "love" the constitution who dont know what it means
people who "love" the flag and use it to decorate shoes and and dirty tshirts and paperplates
people who "love" the military but cant be bothered to join

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Haven’t started a countdown yet, but I’ve had to start taking some notes on these fringe characters in this whole ordeal just to keep straight who is who:francis:

I’m a note taker type in general tho, so not like this is completely out of character for me:yeshrug:

*cue are you taking notes on a criminal conspiracy gif*
I'm about to fetch that pen and pad right damn now.

WZQZugn.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn