RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
If y'all don't stop responding to that kid..he has been bullied and teased a better part of his life and unfortunately for him he grew up on the internet which made it worse.

He is a natural born contrarian and you're not going to change it.

youre right.
i just hate to think lurkers are seeing bothsiderism and thinking its cool.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
That doesn't change the fact that Shaun King is only using all that shyt to get fame and money. He's another deray McKesson. Dude is basically pushing for folks to vote Democrat like that's going to change anything. Look at his tweets and tell me that he ain't in on it.

You're retarded. You dont like the messenger but it was still all facts stated. You on here debating about the likability of Shuan King? Lost ass negros.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You think they're gonna impeach him though? The real question is if what dude is doing is illegal, how come he's getting away doing all this shyt? Apparently it's legal. What stopped Obama from doing from making changes with executive orders?
Yeah that's what I thought...like I said, go run along now, this is grown folks stuff

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
If y'all don't stop responding to that kid..he has been bullied and teased a better part of his life and unfortunately for him he grew up on the internet which made it worse.

He is a natural born contrarian and you're not going to change it.

That nikka is not a kid anymore. He was a kid on SOHH. I'm about to neg him and ignore him though.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Logistically, how will this play out?

Where will they be stationed?

How far apart along the boarder will they be?

How many soldiers will be needed?

How will this be funded?

What are they to do if the catch someone crossing the boarder?

What will the chain of command be like with existing border patrol agents?

What branches of the military will be involved?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're retarded. You dont like the messenger but it was still all facts stated. You on here debating about the likability of Shuan King? Lost ass negros.

As I said, the message is being used to manipulate. Ask Shaun king what his solution to all of this is. Being outraged through tweets at the supreme court basically doing whatever as if its gonna keep cops in check from running wild isnt going to do anything. Yes, being outraged and getting on social media, putting up hashtags and the most holding a protest outside the trump tower or supreme court isnt going to DO shyt. Shaun king just did exactly that. He was so outraged that he tweeted on twitter in caps and exclamation points. That'll make the supreme court overrule their decision.

Instead of name calling and anticipating trump to be replaced by Mike pence or another fukked up person, let's be logical and think of some solutions that would be more effective than waiting on the government to save us because Shaun king isn't going to do that with a couple of tweets telling us to

Last edited: