RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
In the same way that there is no evidence that there wasn't. This is under actual intelligence agency investigation(s), and if there was nothing, then why all the obstruction? If there is nothing to hide, why not let the evidence, or there lack of, speak for itself. The president of the united states, during the campaign, publicly asked for Russian interference in the election. People on Trump team actually got on Twitter and said that they have been having contacts with Russian agents/hackers. Trumps NSA actually spoke with Russian government about lifting sanctions that were placed for definitely interfering with US elections, this is not guess work, this is proven. Not sure where you are getting your news, but it would seem that you are in a safe space bubble. Let me guess, infowars, brietbart, etc...
I get my news from all sides. It's people like you who think CNN and all the other orgs are giving the whole story. Only person in the bubble is you, we can discuss the topic when you're ready to leave it.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Perfect wrap up and it's without a doubt the case. Republicans are dikk heads and explains the even hatred they have for Obama he was fukking with their money
I would actually say that to all races. We are asking people to put country over party when in reality, they are chasing the dollar. Racism is just a construct put in place to mask that reality of class and unspoken tiers in society.

I said this earlier in the thread

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
And just to reiterate every single news org has stated that there is no evidence of this so far.
I will add that they said No evidence yet they have seen. How would the see the ducking evidence when it's not been presented or leaked yet ? :dahell:

It's just the fact that there's a money trail and people are discovering the Russian bots, and the secret meetings with Russian spies. I don't think you know who Steele is. Dude is like a MJ of spying. He gets shyt done. Thats why he even let people know where he works. He got coverage upon coverage and he knows a Lotta people I. The spy game. You can deflect again all you want but if Trump was not hiding shyt he would have released his taxes and denounce Russia. I dated a girl that lived in a Tower in Miami.

Ain't shyt you can tell me my guy. I'm pretty sure you never stepped foot in one of his towers.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I get my news from all sides. It's people like you who think CNN and all the other orgs are giving the whole story. Only person in the bubble is you, we can discuss the topic when you're ready to leave it.

Yet you have never accepted the fact that he possibly colluded with Russia. Weren't you the same guy that said the media were lying about Flynn? Didn't you also say Trump should tweet instead of giving speeches because he can reach more people by tweeting ?

I'm done with you guy.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yet you have never accepted the fact that he possibly colluded with Russia. Weren't you the same guy that said the media were lying about Flynn? Didn't you also say Trump should tweet instead of giving speeches because he can reach more people by tweeting ?

I'm done with you guy.
" I look at all sides of an argument and get my news from everyone. I'm an independent non-partisan rational pragmatic individual.

Now look at my 10th post saying how Trump will make American MAGA and all democrats and liberals are liars"

:ohhh: For some reason I don't buy it...

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

I'm done with you guy.
All I said was there's no evidence

You're bringing up speeches? Stay on topic.

If you're done with me then be about it and stop talking to me fam

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
" I look at all sides of an argument and get my news from everyone. I'm an independent non-partisan rational pragmatic individual.

Now look at my 10th post saying how Trump will make American MAGA and all democrats and liberals are liars"

:ohhh: For some reason I don't buy it...
I always said both sides are full of liars

Show me where I said trump will MAGA

oh you can't? What? Making up shyt to back up a weak point? :ohhh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

:ohhh:

Lol

He told us thus Russia thing was a ruse and excuses to make up for Hilary losing lol

But hey I get news from AL sides

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Lol

He told us thus Russia thing was a ruse and excuses to make up for Hilary losing lol

But hey I get news from AL sides
Where did I say that? Y'all seem to love "recalling" shyt I've said for your convenience.

And what is AL sides? Don't let your anger start causing typos now fam

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I always said both sides are full of liars

Show me where I said trump will MAGA

oh you can't? What? Making up shyt to back up a weak point? :ohhh:
"CNN is nothing but liars. Clinton News Network"

@b_low_brown next thread:

TRUMP drops Bombshell on Media!! [UPDATE] Judge Napolitano BACK ON FOX NEWS, doubles down on claims!
Fox news and Trump's twitter account is legit news though :ohhh: