RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Whole table is KILLING Cheeto on CNBC right now...Absolutely obliterating that moron...

I hope y'll been listening and making moves, markets going to come crashing down hard within the next 10 months...Only question is will Cheeto still be POTUS when it happens...
Link?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
It's pretty clear this dude is fked. Wondering what's the hold-up from Mueller coming after him.
Mueller could come out and say Trump committed treason and tons of other crimes and believes the punishment should be death an he'll provide more than enough proof. For shyts and giggles he'll even drop the yellow tape aka the piss tape and it have Trump kneeling on an American flag while blowing Putin, being urinated on by 12 year old Russian prostitutes and Trump will do an abortion with a coat hanger on one of the 12 year olds her knocked up. He'll also be chanting fukk America with Putin's cock in his mouth... And Republicans would be like...look at the t*ts on that Trump, that could be Hillary for all we know, the video is only 1080P not 4K so we can't be so sure and about all that other evidence, Mueller once put a dollar in a vending machine at marlargo and he got the wrong soda so we have some serious conflicts on interest...that's the fukking hold up...it's absolutely imperative you encourage everyone you know to vote this November. This November might very well be the most important ballot any of us ever cast because the fukking country hangs in the fukking balance

*End of drunken vacation rant*

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
And I need Sessions to get his dikk kicked in by Mueller too that shyt would be incredible :steviej:
Sessions is already starte evidence. He has enough political capitol to basically get this deal, you sing like a canary, you get to try an implement your racist laws until the adminstration is done, an you won't go to prison

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I hope y'll been listening and making moves, markets going to come crashing down hard within the next 10 months...Only question is will Cheeto still be POTUS when it happens...
"You know, when they impeached me, it crashed the economy. Shouldn't have impeached me."

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Mueller could come out and say Trump committed treason and tons of other crimes and believes the punishment should be death an he'll provide more than enough proof. For shyts and giggles he'll even drop the yellow tape aka the piss tape and it have Trump kneeling on an American flag while blowing Putin, being urinated on by 12 year old Russian prostitutes and Trump will do an abortion with a coat hanger on one of the 12 year olds her knocked up. He'll also be chanting fukk America with Putin's cock in his mouth... And Republicans would be like...look at the t*ts on that Trump, that could be Hillary for all we know, the video is only 1080P not 4K so we can't be so sure and about all that other evidence, Mueller once put a dollar in a vending machine at marlargo and he got the wrong soda so we have some serious conflicts on interest...that's the fukking hold up...it's absolutely imperative you encourage everyone you know to vote this November. This November might very well be the most important ballot any of us ever cast because the fukking country hangs in the fukking balance

Repubs are like,

Trump destroying America>>>>>>>>>>giving the left the satisfaction

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

:mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Whole table is KILLING Cheeto on CNBC right now...Absolutely obliterating that moron...

Yep. Bleeding is bad lately.:huhldup: Markets are basically pricing in all the foolishness they were in denial about when 45 took office. :ld: It was a wild and interesting ride up but no way it was going to last forever. :mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

link that up playa

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Coming at Amazon he best not miss. Considering nearly every Fortune 500 company probably has a presence in AWS.

He may find enemies where he wasn't looking for them.

this is something that i really didn't know about or consider.
i had to google "AWS" to understand it.

Amazon Web Services - Wikipedia