RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
believe that trump can fukk bezos' shyt up brehs. :stopitslime:
Going to make far more enemies than friends fukking with Bezos...

Tons of Fortune 500 companies are heavily nested in AWS...

My firms infrastructure for example is 80% cloud...

EDIT

DOW just hit -650

Bone spurs Don might have his third -1000 day...:mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He's taking down globalism. This was my dream since I was 23. I'M SO CONFLICTED :damn:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's taking down globalism. This was my dream since I was 23. I'M SO CONFLICTED :damn:

tenor.gif

He's practicing selective globalism. America withdrawing from global policy only means more influence for Russia and China.

The globalism ship has sailed. It's like a drug cartel. Take down one another will fill the void.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
tenor.gif

He's practicing selective globalism. America withdrawing from global policy only means more influence for Russia and China.

The globalism ship has sailed. It's like a drug cartel. Take down one another will fill the void.

tenor.gif

It's gonna fail cause the jackass did it to China only. If he did tariffs across the board it would be great for America.

But fukk China too I hope this stays long enough that businesses have to move their factories to some other 3rd world country, I hope this collapses Chinese economy. We're the #1 consumer market, China can't afford not to send their shyt to us. We can tell China to fukk off (it'll hurt but not as much)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

It's gonna fail cause the jackass did it to China only. If he did tariffs across the board it would be great for America.

But fukk China too I hope this stays long enough that businesses have to move their factories to some other 3rd world country, I hope this collapses Chinese economy. We're the #1 consumer market, China can't afford not to send their shyt to us. We can tell China to fukk off (it'll hurt but not as much)

Don't worry, you were getting your wish as he signaled he wanted to go after the EU as well. The poisoning in the UK delayed him.

If you think that in the current climate tariffs across the board are good for America let's see how that works out.

Believe that tariffs will bring factories back to the US breh. :mjlol:

Not everyone will be happy to pay when the cost of goods in the no.1 consumer market skyrocket. Cue inflation, Cue market crashes.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Don't worry, you were getting your wish as he signaled he wanted to go after the EU as well. The poisoning in the UK delayed him.

If you think that in the current climate tariffs across the board are good for America let's see how that works out.

Believe that tariffs will bring factories back to the US breh. :mjlol:

Not everyone will be happy to pay when the cost of goods in the no.1 consumer market skyrocket. Cue inflation, Cue market crashes.

Bruh they don't even let us do shyt in their country. Those Chinese fukks have free reign here. They not playing fair :beli:

I just want the lower class to have a chance again :mjcry: