RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If Obama did even 1% of the shyt Trump has done... :wow:

:francis:

The same guy that told Nunes to go to Trump? :mjlol:

Miss me. :camby:

He just wants the investigation and public focus back to the house lol. fukk you Ryan. You piece of shyt. Greed and power craving gonna kill your career and rightfully so.

Look at him and listen to his tone when he says "bipartisan". It just means he wants the same shenanigans going on right now in the HIC. My guess is a Lotta those republicans have some kinda interest or investment in Russia. Putin was probably telling them to attack Obama and make sure Obama fails. No wonder they don't wanna dig deep. Gowdy and Nunes look guilty and defensive as fukk.

Btw, Nap, remember that PM I sent you about a certain person. Look how she's getting alienated as the wolves get closer. Lol. Donald going out of his way to make sure she's far from from the white house. I believe the Dems might know something as well because they keep asking that she's part of the administration. :mjlol:

All you neggas that doubted McCain lol. Look at him now. He's the reason this committee is taking off. Cheeto is gonna have to come up with some shut pretty quick to stop this investigation. No telling what he will do

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
He just wants the investigation and public focus back to the house lol. fukk you Ryan. You piece of shyt. Greed and power craving gonna kill your career and rightfully so.

Look at him and listen to his tone when he says "bipartisan". It just means he wants the same shenanigans going on right now in the HIC. My guess is a Lotta those republicans have some kinda interest or investment in Russia. Putin was probably telling them to attack Obama and make sure Obama fails. No wonder they don't wanna dig deep. Gowdy and Nunes look guilty and defensive as fukk.

Btw, Nap, remember that PM I sent you about a certain person. Look how she's getting alienated as the wolves get closer. Lol. Donald going out of his way to make sure she's far from from the white house. I believe the Dems might know something as well because they keep asking that she's part of the administration. :mjlol:

All you neggas that doubted McCain lol. Look at him now. He's the reason this committee is taking off. Cheeto is gonna have to come up with some shut pretty quick to stop this investigation. No telling what he will do

Perfect wrap up and it's without a doubt the case. Republicans are dikk heads and explains the even hatred they have for Obama he was fukking with their money

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I

Just to reiterate, what we're trying to determine is whether there was actual collusion between the Trump team and Russian agents to damage Hillary's chances to be elected.
And just to reiterate every single news org has stated that there is no evidence of this so far.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Perfect wrap up and it's without a doubt the case. Republicans are dikk heads and explains the even hatred they have for Obama he was fukking with their money

Agree. There weren't really any explosive statements made today, but it cemented this case and ensured that it's not going to wash away easily.

One of the main challenges of this investigation is not just moving forward with the facts, but not rolling backward with petty, irrelevant squabbles (like what we've seen with the House investigation). I think this hearing certainly kept the investigation from rolling backward. :obama:

#TrumpSet, get your spin stories ready :mjgrin:

Trump, we comin' for you breh :demonic:

Daps
I'm still fumbling over how it's possible to continue to have back-to-back watergate scandals surrounding the White House in less than 12 months in 2017 and beyond???? :mindblown:

Like how can you be this sloppy in the digital era it just is maddening to me.:snoop:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
And just to reiterate every single news org has stated that there is no evidence of this so far.
In the same way that there is no evidence that there wasn't. This is under actual intelligence agency investigation(s), and if there was nothing, then why all the obstruction? If there is nothing to hide, why not let the evidence, or there lack of, speak for itself. The president of the united states, during the campaign, publicly asked for Russian interference in the election. People on Trump team actually got on Twitter and said that they have been having contacts with Russian agents/hackers. Trumps NSA actually spoke with Russian government about lifting sanctions that were placed for definitely interfering with US elections, this is not guess work, this is proven. Not sure where you are getting your news, but it would seem that you are in a safe space bubble. Let me guess, infowars, brietbart, etc...