RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Word. Those days are over. I need to see this fakkit in an orange jumpsuit.
"And you know, it's amazing, because, really, my jailhouse cake is so much better than anyone else's. Trump jailhouse cake is absolutely the best. I get the best deals at the commissary, and you know, Trump jailhouse cakes are the only ones who thought to put toothpaste in with the Oreo crumbs. No one ever did that before, for flavor, you know? It's really, you know, more people are getting stabbed over my cakes than anyone in the history of this cell block."

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"And you know, it's amazing, because, really, my jailhouse cake is so much better than anyone else's. Trump jailhouse cake is absolutely the best. I get the best deals at the commissary, and you know, Trump jailhouse cakes are the only ones who thought to put toothpaste in with the Oreo crumbs. No one ever did that before, for flavor, you know? It's really, you know, more people are getting stabbed over my cakes than anyone in the history of this cell block."

:russ::mjlol:

That’s a wrap peeps. Happy Easter!!! I swear the folks on here need to get together and write a pilot for something.

:mjlol::deadmanny:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p5rk92tYdT1tki7xko1_500.jpg
tumblr_p5rk92tYdT1tki7xko2_1280.jpg

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Hey, since twitter/etc isn't working when you link them right now, can you guys copy the text over?? I haven't been able to follow the last 4-5 pages because nothing is showing...

Thanks brehs.

EDIT: Working on Chrome....so I'll use that for now..
Had the same problem with Ublock and its Easy-Privacy list blocking the tweets.