RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Conservative
Christian
Republican
Business-Owner
Family Man
Wife
Husband
Teacher
Trump Supporter
Nationalist
Patriot
Deplorable
#POTUS
#Trump
#MAGA
#DrainTheSwamp

Nearly every single one :wow:
Its like they have a bank of words and they just put it in a hashtag on their account.

shyt is sophisticated and coordinated no doubt.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This hearing is going pretty well :jbhmm:

It's not as bipartisan as I thought it would be...they're laying the foundations for everything we've been talking about for the past few months.

Agreed...not seeing too much partisan shenanigans on the questioning. There seems to be a consensus among the committee that Russia definitely made efforts to influence the election. :bpthink:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I've been meaning to say something about this. Every now and then I got to DJT twitter account just to read the comments and I have to say there are a lot of troll and fake supporter accounts out there that follow the same formula.

Here is what the average account looks like on twitter when you look at their profile.

Also you'll notice their page is nothing but Trump or Anti-hillary/anti-democrat stuff. From beginning to end. Realistically, if this was a real person, they would occasionally have personal posts and stuff that deviated from that narrative. Yet every single post is a meme or sharing of some other account's posts that have the exact same structure

Also they all seem to friend each other. Its like a web of bots who have the same structure in how they tweet, what they tweet, and how they design their page. Just go to this person's "following page" and look at all the account descriptions. See the similarities?

https://twitter.com/Kathlee57006424/following

I'm not even one of those guys who calls people trolls or other names because they disagree with my views. I love opposing opinions and welcome them because I despise echo chambers. However this shyt is very obvious after you see it enough times.
It's a brilliant strategy to because most people get their news from the internet these days...

That's why they were so successful...