RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this is so important.
it's weaponizing the airwaves.
the hope i have is that the only people watching this are old and are dying off but they are the ones who vote.

god damn....if Mueller doesn't come out and drop a 4 aces and really clean house, we are going to have to deal with
a republican party that was able to survive hurricane trump and the Mueller investigation.

the republican party simply cannot be allowed to continue existing.

They’re basically he modern incarnation of the nazi party. Putting the media in the hands of friendly magnates is one of the first things they did as a means of brainwashing the people and it looked very similar. No joke, shyt like this could have effects felt for generations.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
They’re basically he modern incarnation of the nazi party. Putting the media in the hands of friendly magnates is one of the first things they did as a means of brainwashing the people and it looked very similar. No joke, shyt like this could have effects felt for generations.

yeah, trump's presidency will affect america in the future in ways that many people cannot fathom.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
DZo4Mh0X0AAtbZy.jpg:large

They are so scared. They know the kids got the juice!!! Look at these devils attacking school shooting survivors. :laff::laff::laff::laff:

:mjgrin:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
All the dems have to do is

And let them shoot themselves in the foot
This is all they've ever had to do. Really, not having a majority their hands are tied action-wise. But there was never reason for concern. Something a number of folks never understood. They might see it now.

These folks retiring early/not seeking reelection was the real sign shyt was headed south. It was undeniable proof in my eyes. These dudes walking away from a cushy job where you got to vote yourself a raise. Too many did it. Too many doing it. They saw the writing on the wall.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
AND?... :sas1:

He flipped :sas2:

To quote @Broke Wave " We don't care about that. That's not gonna get him years. Give us dem Mueller indictments now :hhh:"

Anything else doesn't matter. I don't even if he caught STDs from Stormy Daniels. That doesn't matter to me

Word. Those days are over. I need to see this fakkit in an orange jumpsuit.