RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
tumblr_p6e2o6jnaf1w4l6a8o1_500.png

if dan rather is going hard in the paint against you, then you probably fukked up.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
did this guy accept trumps nomination?
if he did, then he deserves everything that's coming his way.
if there is anyone in his life who cares for him then they should be telling him that accepting this position is a terrible idea.
I’m pretty sure that if you are currently serving in the military, you don’t get to turn down the president, only resign, not sure though.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
She deserves it no question.
But damn all the false information over the years about AA and no advertisers flinched?
Over 300 bodies in cities dying every year for 15 years didn’t make them flinch. But let’s keep it really honest: 20 white babies were killed a few years back and they squashed that too. There was also the 50 white people at a country concert 3 months back.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I’m pretty sure that if you are currently serving in the military, you don’t get to turn down the president, only resign, not sure though.
You can’t resign. Most of them probably reenlisted for a nice fee.

Everyone knows you don’t sign up during a Republican administration. A “free college education” isn’t even worth it.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

this is so important.
it's weaponizing the airwaves.
the hope i have is that the only people watching this are old and are dying off but they are the ones who vote.

god damn....if Mueller doesn't come out and drop a 4 aces and really clean house, we are going to have to deal with
a republican party that was able to survive hurricane trump and the Mueller investigation.

the republican party simply cannot be allowed to continue existing.