RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
... you find one section of a much longer post and use it as grounds to paint the entire post as off base.

the latter part of my post regarding od's and gun suicides is much more relevant and present in society. obviously neither of those very real situations resonate with you at all, so you can't relate. Cant see the forest through the trees, its ok.

Yes, I found the SECOND sentence in your post - surely you didn't write an entire post and not lead with a point or a basis for your argument. You couldn't possibly be in here just admittedly rambling for several sentences on the way to trying to prove a point.

You seem to be the one missing the forest for the trees since the teenager you accused of participating in "fear farming" whole point of being present in the media is that of stricter gun control. Which would in turn address your "much more relevant and present" concerns that you have taken the liberty to assume my experience or familiarity with.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi

But the outlet’s behind-the-scenes relationship with the CIA is nothing new. In 2013, a conflict of interest arose shortly after Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon, purchased the newspaper. As the Nation reported at the time:

[Jeff Bezos] recently secured a $600 million contract from the CIA. That’s at least twice what Bezos paid for the Post this year. Bezos recently disclosed that the company’s Web-services business is building a ‘private cloud’ for the CIA to use for its data needs.

As this occurred, a petition calling on the Washington Post to disclose its new ties to the CIA when reporting on the agency garnered 30,000 signatures. According to the RootsforAction petition:

The Post often does reporting on CIA activities. The coverage should include full disclosure that the owner of the Washington Post is also the main owner of Amazon — and Amazon is now gaining huge profits directly from the CIA.”

Robert McChesney of the Institute for Public Accuracy pointed out the glaring conflict of interest:

If some official enemy of the United States had a comparable situation—say the owner of the dominant newspaper in Caracas was getting $600 million in secretive contracts from the Maduro government—the Post itself would lead the howling chorus impaling that newspaper and that government for making a mockery of a free press. It is time for the Post to take a dose of its own medicine.

Pushing back against the CIA is abuse of office?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Cac down! He is keeping his foot on her neck. I love it.

That kid going at these cacs necks with not one ounce of a fukk to give... bravo to the young blood... I bet after this none of them clowns on Fox Won’t dare mention those parkland kids by name or association :mjlol: