RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I still kind of want Trump to fire Mueller just to see what would happen. :jbhmm:

That would just put everything on the table right here and now, on some "Is this still a democracy or not?" shyt instead of letting Congress sit around until midterms. We'd really see how far the GOP is willing to ride for Trump.
After November 2016, I've had enough of the "lets just see what happens" scenarios.

Even in Mid-2015 I had wondered how a political novice on any side would fare, even a billionaire businessman...even though I never fukked with Trump...but...NEVER again.

You have to at least be elected to city council or something. This is just ridiculous...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
We don't want that timeline breh. Trust me, you don't. Trump would literally be untouchable then.

Trump stans wont care, and republicans will still be too afraid of losing his base

I have no doubt in my mind that @acri1 is a Trump supporter. We have all called him out.

Forget being red or blue, but just be American for a second. Just be a responsible citizen. The only people I have heard say those things are stealth Trump supporters. Let's not forget about is "what ifs" "what abouts" "no big deals" "Trump is still teflon" posts. I can go on and on.

This dude needs to come out already and stop acting like he's not here to create discord.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I still kind of want Trump to fire Mueller just to see what would happen. :jbhmm:

That would just put everything on the table right here and now, on some "Is this still a democracy or not?" shyt instead of letting Congress sit around until midterms. We'd really see how far the GOP is willing to ride for Trump.

Mods seriously need to ban you from this thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have no doubt in my mind that @acri1 is a Trump supporter. We have all called him out.

Forget being red or blue, but just be American for a second. Just be a responsible citizen. The only people I have heard say those things are stealth Trump supporters. Let's not forget about is "what ifs" "what abouts" "no big deals" "Trump is still teflon" posts. I can go on and on.

This dude needs to come out already and stop acting like he's not here to create discord.

Exactly I’m tired of his fukk shyt in this thread... mods need to Bush already

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We need some new indictments :feedme:
dwMT32F.gif

lt9iFoQ.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin