RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

:MuellerWhat:

:whatyoumean:

Trump Talks of Bringing Back Rob Porter, Aide Accused of Spousal Abuse
March 26, 2018
merlin_133463096_1503e4b5-a16e-49b7-aca4-d628db17b13b-articleLarge.jpg

Rob Porter, the White House staff secretary, at Joint Base Andrews in February, shortly before he left the White House amid allegations that he had abused his two former wives.Jonathan Ernst/Reuters
WASHINGTON — President Trump has stayed in touch with Rob Porter, the former White House staff secretary who stepped down after allegations that he had abused his two former wives came to light, according to three people familiar with the conversations, and has told some advisers he hopes Mr. Porter returns to work in the West Wing.

The president’s calls with Mr. Porter have increased in the last few weeks, as the number of people he is close to in the White House has dwindled because of the large number of staff departures, the people familiar with the calls said.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
HuffPo and Hannity sound like they read this thread last week :KobeUSure:

My guess is George obviously understands the legal risk of Kellyane becoming the WH Communications Director, and he doesn't want her to get caught up. But Trump is basically forcing her to take the position. This is him venting his frustration with Trump on this issue I think

The bytch could always quit lol

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm